Reviews for Friends Till the End
Fiery Blue Knight chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Luckily Tristan and Joey are still friends in the end. It's a great and yet touching story.
skipper3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
:sniffle: D:

It's great.

:D
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Good job! - Eh, the ending was alright. I think it was the ending that needed work. Maybe describe the music each of them was listening to. Anyway, yeah... Good job!
silvertyra chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*sniffle sniffle* That story was so good! I loved it! I think I need more tissues.
Dani chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
OMG! I loved your story!
Elegy of Sirius Black chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Hey, your story was pretty good. I, as a joey fan, don't nessaraly like the fact that Kyba was the one to save Joey but how you made Joey seem really loyal and tough and a good friend was awsome. Yeah, joey's really cool when you get to know him, isen't he! :) Keep wrighting stuff, you do good work!
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Cute, scary, and JOEY ALMOST DIED! Woman, cease your torture upon these children!
Although Seto really kicked butt in this one too, since he saved Joey AGAIN, and was actually nice.
You really should give one of your victims a romance. They'd need a break like that. Even a self-insert!
I really don't like tragedy. Been through enough of the real stuff.
Icing :P
Then again, if people write it as well as you do, I can deal with it. At least everything gets better and one can even learn lessons. - I wasn't flaming before, and I hope you don't take it the wrong way.
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
i really loved this. at first i thought joey wouldn't make it and i got paniky glad everything is ok now. me happy. lol. well totally love the story it was great.
Lady Tsuru chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I liked it! It was very well-written, and the ending was touching! And it also has a good moral to it!
KatieKat chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Jelly,Music?
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Mojobubbles: YYAAYY! OOh, your one-shots are perfect for when I'm frustrated with my homework..._

Kamilah: Excellent, like always..._U See ya 'round!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/3/2003

Kamilah: Excellent, like always..._U See ya 'round!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Aww. This was so touching. I think I'll add you to my favs. Besides, I already know you from about every YGO list I'm on, lol. This is also going to be on my favorites list. I like the friendly and humorous relationship Joey and Tristan share.

By the way, Otogi's Dark Angel is updated. The chapter's kind of short, bu tI'm still working on it.

See you in Fanfiction!

~Miroku Houshi-chan~

~Formally Pharoah Malik~
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
(A Gokea Review) I have got to stop reading your stories! I'm getting ready to cry again... On to the next one!
JessiChi chapter 1 . 2/1/2003