Reviews for Marine? Never!
Robthekiwi121 chapter 26 . 9/19
This is a pretty interesting concept, shame it seems to have been abandoned but it does seem like a good story
Smiley-Nami chapter 26 . 9/10
This is good. Continue when you can.
ShadowSheki chapter 20 . 6/25
I was laughing the whole time Ace was trying to figure out the "magic" word! I couldn't breathe!
OtamaOP chapter 3 . 10/31/2018
this story is very funny
MikeMystery chapter 26 . 10/29/2018
Ich hoffe du schreibst noch weiter an der Story. Bin gespannt wann Luffy aus den "Klauen" seines Großvaters verschwindet und "richtiger" Pirat wird.
Ich würde übrigens helfen, falls Fragen zu Rechtschreibung oder Grammatik aufkommen sollten. (Für irgendwas muss das Anglistik-Studium ja gut sein :))

MfG,
Mike
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 21 . 10/20/2018
I loved Luffy's message. It was simply fun XD.
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 19 . 10/20/2018
This was fun chapter X).
9001668 chapter 26 . 8/19/2018
Please, please, please! Continue with this story! I'm really looking forward to the time when you'll have to write the marine ford war. This is just a guess, but I'm thinking that no one will be captured, and it will have to do with something between Akainu, and Luffy. Also, please don't kill Nic.
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 16 . 8/18/2018
Garp will be screwed.
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 10 . 8/17/2018
That what Luffy did to Robin's wanted poster was sweet :).
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 8 . 8/17/2018
It was fun to read how Ace and Sabo panicked when they heard about Garp's visits X).
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 5 . 8/17/2018
I liked Luffy's logic and that moment when Sabo and others tried to rescue Ace :).
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
This is the first chapter and I'm already laughing XD.
River king chapter 26 . 7/15/2018
;)
Demon-night24 chapter 26 . 7/11/2018
Quiero la contyyy me muero x ver como le da una paliza a kuro XD ya estamos en 2018 espero que no lo hayas abandonado :3