Reviews for Patience
Cheeno chapter 1 . 7/7
I really liked Drew's contemplation on May and their relationship. Nicely done :)
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 5/20

That's all I've got to say, really! So beautifully in-character! So sweet! So CONTESTSHIPPY, AAAIIIIIIEEEEE!

This was aweshumnesh, so thanks for writing it!
Riikani chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh, and then this little pearl appeared. Thanks for writing it! You did a great job! Not overdone in any way!
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This was amazingly well written and absolutely May and Drew! So perfect and I love what you did with the ending. I love that last line XD it really tied the whole thing together hahaha perfecto!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
That was totally flippin' adorable, and well written to boot! Your range of vocabulary and pacing were spot on. I also think you captured May and Drew's characters really well and the dynamic between them, too. This piece left me with so much anticipation for that time when Drew's patience pays off and he's able to get May to look his way. Kudos to a very beautiful one-shot!
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
OMG! This was amazing, I love your writing stile! You kept them so much in character, I loved it! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :) ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!