Reviews for Snapshots of Time
Wera chapter 1 . 10/26
*Dabs at eyes and applauds*
Noip13 chapter 1 . 6/3
"Cleansed" is truly a thing of beauty, but all of them are great. THank you!
MissJenca chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Okay, number six is too dang funny! These are all pretty nice, though.
maglin chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
and as always your stories leave me breathless ...
and so i sit here, desperate to express myself... but the words wont come
Lodowa Korona chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Really good. Every single one of those have something to offer and every single was was definitely worth reading.
To me, the last one came across as the most powerful, Cleansed I enjoyed the most and Powder is my absolute favourite. The emotions it carries are still echoing in my heart. Powder is the one I loved dearly.
I hope to see more from you.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Good one-shot. Very interesting the little one word paragraphs focused on one word.
SeaMonkey chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Wow, I love this chapter! You have definitely risen to the challenge of conveying the story with only 3 sentences! I especially love Defiant - I can easily imagine this happening, for example just before 'Turning point'. Can't wait for the next update!
Raiha Laf Qyaza chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I've always loved your writing style. It's like as though you understand the Strawhat Crew thoroughly and you cerish it. The was you implisitly write their feelings for us to guess the real meaning behind it is truly amazing. Your stories have succeeded in bringing tears in my eyes, it's just so beautiful. I usually have issues with stories written under 1k words, but yours are exception. Keep writing! Lots of respect for you, Akurosa!

p.s. I'm sorry I just reviewed now when I actually have been reading your stories for quite a while.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
OMG, #6! XD
Tsukiba chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I liked thoses littles moments that you describe here. They maked me smile, frown or feel sad and from time to time, it's feel great to just read something like this
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2014

OMG! NEW FIC! XD (didn't realised until saw the Author's account)

That was Good!
Thought my fav only two or three part, but the rest still Great!

TheTwelfth chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Marvelous as always. But seriously...MIND BLEACH!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
wonderful and brilliant as always. Love how you included Vivi, since she too is a Strawhat. The last line of Robin's part (07) is absolutely striking and memorable. Same thing with Zoro's parts (01 and 10). Very in character and very Zoro, with all his loyalty and swordsman code. Thank you for writing!
redmustarddd chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
What a very nice idea, loved it
ckirkes2427 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I like it hope to see more story's from you!