Reviews for Tekken 4 King of Iron Fist
Abood Ash chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
According to Tekken 5,Kuma defeated Paul,but Paul defeating Kuma,i don't believe that.
Aurelia Faiza chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
just obsessively finished reading this like a crazy person

loved it :) i'm unfamiliar with the events of tekken 4, but from what i know you stuck to the basic plot - and i really like the little twists and turns and idiosyncrasies you gave each character! especially love jin, which is something considering i'm more of a hwoarang person myself.

thank you for writing!
Aurelia Faiza chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
hahaha, portrayal of paul and marshall is very funny - and i think true to their characters. well done!
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 10 . 9/15/2005
Nice Tekken fic. I liked the fighting scenes a lot. Jin is number one!
Shortey chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Nice chapter! I hope to see more of Jin's story here coz I'm a big fan.
Jeanie chapter 10 . 5/3/2004
Excellent was a very good story.I hope you write a squel w/more Xiaoyin in it._Well keep up the good work. Intill next time. I'll make sure I reive for you next .
Johnny Tai chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
Missile? For two people? I think that was an overkilled gesture. Like I said before, the story is quite good, but maybe try to tone down the gaming factors and tone up the realistic factor.
Johnny Tai chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
Actually, the relationship between Jun and Kazuya wasn't the way this story told-watch the Tekken movie and you'll see... However, good writing anyway, maybe all you need is a little research before writing? But who's to say that originality's no good anyway?
Paid chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
G'day mate,

I'm a true-blue fightin' Aussie... And i don't talk like that NO AUSSIE DOES!
Legendary Dark Knight Sparda chapter 10 . 6/19/2003
I finally got the chance to read the rest of this. I rate your Kazuya representation a 10. You hit him right on the nose. The story was excellent. And the blending of all the different characters was great. But the ending is "meh" so-so. I would've made the ending a bit more unique and less predictable. But other than that great job. Kazuya will never be truly defeated, he will rule and Jin will not stop him!...sorry.
T Bond aka tbondrage99 chapter 10 . 5/8/2003
*Claps hands* Wow that was simply amazing! There is no other way to describe thsi story. Im sorry it took me so long to finish reading it but Ive been busy. I went to the Tekken section to find a good Tekken story & this is what I found on my first try. I dont think I have to look for anymore this is I think probally the best Tekken story on the site & I havent even read any of the others. You did perfect justice to all the characthers keeping it true to the games storyline the entire time. The fights were done with great description & no one could ever ask fro anything more out of a Tekken story. Take a bow you deserve it.
LucyInTheSkyWithStories chapter 10 . 5/3/2003
That was great! You did a great job with those fight scenes, especially the last two, they're more exciting than the ones in the game. You should write a sequel, something about the next tournament, it doesn't matter if there's no game yet, I'm sure you can come up with something good. Anyway, I really enjoyed this, great job.
Meike chapter 10 . 3/28/2003
Hey, awesome. I mean it, totally awesome. Please, write a sequal? As to your other works, I love them so much!
Meike chapter 10 . 3/28/2003
Dusk to Ashes chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
XD I love the dojo master's accent! *awards 20 points plus 30 for the (very rare anymore) good gramar and spelling*

*goes back to reading* _