Reviews for Nymphadora's Beau
mspears3175 chapter 1 . 7/15
nearly three years still waiting for chap, 27
AiyaKnight chapter 1 . 7/13
omg pls finish and continue knock knock anyone home?
Potterfan1976 chapter 26 . 7/13
Are you going to finish this ?
jfrost22792 chapter 3 . 7/12
Normally I would complain about the complete lack of pacing...but really, this is so light hearted, I'm just enjoying the fluff to much to care.
Wika0304 chapter 26 . 7/9
please update
Neffex chapter 26 . 7/1
ZeroQi even though you yourself may never see this I do wonder; are you sure you didn't misspell your handle? Did you mean to type ZeroiQ instead?
I must agree with TheSovietMan and If there was a way to report you from how I am currently accessing this content I would do so without a second thought.
And to the author; should you read this, please remember that whatever even one review may say, that you put your own creative abilities to the test, that you have the courage to post your content to a public forum, that much alone is proof enough that you and your fellow authors are far better people than we who are content to sit back and judge another's work without having attempted it ourselves. So for your efforts so far and and in all your future endeavors, I say thank you
TheSovietMan chapter 26 . 6/30
ZeroQi Are you that much in love with the Author of this fanfic to leave a review on almost every single chapter? grow the f#ck up, stop complaining, stop being a cancer and most of all if you dont like the fanfic then stop f#cking reading it.
ZeroQi chapter 25 . 6/28
"Well, the rest of my writing is crap, so I might as well ALSO go against the grain and over hype the Goblin rudeness like all the other crap writers" - You
ZeroQi chapter 26 . 6/28
It's short because you're an awful writer.
ZeroQi chapter 21 . 6/28
Delete this shit.
ZeroQi chapter 20 . 6/28
Delete this shit
ZeroQi chapter 19 . 6/28
This is the first story that's ever made me say it and honestly feel it...

But I honestly hate you.

Holy. Fuck. You are a stupid, despicable person.
ZeroQi chapter 18 . 6/28
Haven't been in the mood to write? I think you mean you're a fucking idiot who deserve all the bad life can throw at them.
ZeroQi chapter 17 . 6/28
Maybe something disastrous happened to you and all your shitty stories.

What a fucking joke.

Open racism in front of the whole class? Of every house? Get mad about it? DETENTION! YOU HEARD RIGHT! AND THAT'S NOT ALL! When you complain about it, the teachers tell you to FUCK OFF!

Hopefully someone carves your hand up. It'll save us from this shit.
ZeroQi chapter 15 . 6/28
The story gets worse! I didn't think it was possible you could be this stupid.

"Detention, Potter! You've lost your glasses! I'm big bad Snape!"

Moron.