Reviews for One More of Us II: Last Chance For Us
I miss you
Sonhibrid chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Please update
chante chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
Please make more chapters soon please
VenomousFantum chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
Continue this story!
Vir Jequis chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
He has that condition which's name escapes me where your body retains to much copper, that's what the drug is for if my memory serves.
TonyJC chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
Heh, I'm a new reader here. Just read through this fanfic plus the one that came before it. I very much enjoyed the ride, even if it abruptly stopped. The writing style is very enjoyable and the pacing is good, although to be honest I'm disappointed that you no longer continued it. But that doesn't matter, the story and the characters are good! Wish you would continue with this story though. Yeah yeah you needed to plan the story out first, but I think the story's well structured enough that you can complete it. Hell you even somewhat given glimpses of the "future" which are Jesse's dreams.
TheHolyDiver chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
I looked up the medicines and found what they treat, my guess is when he got shot athe bullet fragments were never taken out and he's getting lead poisoning
Ross1414 chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
Awesome story so far i think Jesse has Ebola
WiseGirl9859 chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
Well this hasn't been updated in a while. A.. very long 'while'. Which is really is a shame as I really like this part and part 1. I like the songs.. they're really sweet. Gonna follow this story anyways, and keep my fingers crossed that it's updated.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
*ignore this this isn't relevant to the story*I posted a really cringey review and I need to apologise ok it made me seem like I was bragging about my illnesses and I honestly don't even know what made me post it but I'm sorry for my old self.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
this fanfic had so much potential and now I think it's just abandoned. it's really upsetting.
HeyitsDxnielle chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
i hope you update soon i want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
...dude are you dead
Matt chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Well... That was some morbid irony lol :)
ClickerByNight chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
I'm guessing that Jesse's illness is an infection of the wounds, since they say 'it was treated wrong.'
or cancer.
or he's really 'infected'
or he's also immune but has some side effects to his body.
Lol. I'm done guessing. Update! :D