Reviews for Love is A Soccer Field
Hi soo.. are u or are u not gonna update again..?
It should'nt seem like i was rude or something just curiosity
'cause a year is over and yeah... no new chapters or so..
and yeah.. uuh.. just wondering if u would continue or not
And.. okay I will stop here before I feel myself getting dumb
because of rambling while writing...

-Miiizukiii

PS: Please update okay...? That would be rly cool of u! ;-;
Hi I loved that FF since the 1st chapter was out! Haha it's funny and cute a lil' drama here and there that's what I like (and I think many other too) So yeah.. I have read it many time to this chapter(8)...
And most time I think "This person needs time and so on" or "maybe this person doesn't want to write anymore" And yeah... it would be rlly sad if u didn't continue.. :/
My question is.. when do u continue with this FF..? D:

soooooo *thumbs up* for ya

-Miiizukiii
NicPie chapter 8 . 2/3
Just found this today and I'm really, really enjoying it so far. From what it looks like in your A/Ns, you have had some breaks here and there, so I'm hoping that's a good sign in that you'll be back to this whenever you're ready. :)

I love, love love love that you're adding some angst without turning it into a Elsa/Anna fight. There's so many Elsanna fics that have them have a disagreement and it takes forever for them to work through it. Sometimes angst exists in other ways and it's refreshing to read something that proves that.

Also, it's super cute and funny. I've caught myself snorting and laughing out loud quite a few times. The dialogue is nice and witty and it's fun to read.

And my other big praise is that... I usually hate reading fics with the other Disney characters. At least, when they're in a school setting anyway. I don't know why, but sometimes it just feels too... I don't know, immature maybe. Or like they're just tossed in for ease of creating background drama. Like when half an Elsanna fic is dealing with a Jasmine/Aladdin storyline or something like that... *shrug* Like I said, it's mostly just the school fics that I feel that way about, there are lots of other fics where the characters work in just fine... Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, congrats on being one of the ones that (IMO) was done right.

Now, when are we going to make Elsa and Anna official, hm? ;) (Loved Rapunzel's comment at lunch that had Elsa flustered. :D hehehe)

And what the heck IS wrong with Riley?
Haley Earthstone chapter 8 . 1/21
Good job. Really enjoyed reading this, and I look forward to your next update.
JaxonHero chapter 8 . 1/18
You're back. I'm upset I didn't notice till 3 months later. I do hope you get better. Keep up the great work.
wenkan chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
NO I DONT GET IT
BUT THIS STORY IS SOOOO GOOOOD! AMAAAZEEEEE PLEASE KEEP IT UP YOU'RE AWESOME AND UR STORY IS FANTASIZZLES! .
Zurrick chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
Well I just got back too if that counts for anything I stopped reading fanfiction for a while and I'm back now. It's like an addictive drug that you can never really kick. No matter what happens you always comeback. I as a reader and a fellow human being understand that real life things are far more important than keeping us readers satisfied. I respect the decision that you made to take care of more important things before picking this up again. That being said I hope that everything is better, I know what it's like to feel under the weather. If you ever wanna talk. Well you know where to find me. Also the soccah hummah joke today... Arsenal is my fav team... Lol I thought it was pretty funny though.
malekoydaerb chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
oh man, i'm both sad that i missed this when it first came out, and happy that i did and get to read it now. i sincerely hope that you finish this off, i totally love this story.
ImYours4Life chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
It's wonderful to have you back. This is such an amazing story and I'm glad you decided to start it again.
x.MyrtenasterRose.x chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Haven't actually read the chapter yet, but I wanted to go ahead and review to say this: YAYAYAY YOU'RE BACK (again)! Also, don't fret too much about the wait, 'cause honestly I hadn't even realized it'd been a year. Really?

Well, like you said, time does fly by when life hits hard. I know the feeling. Yesterday marked one month of me not updating my own story, and I don't even have anything written at all yet so...

But this isn't about me, it's about you! So yay you!

So anyway, I'll shut up and actually go read the chapter before rambling anymore but unfortunately it will have to wait until Monday... I'm away from wifi until then and am not too keen on reading a story as great as this room my phone. :)

~SnZ
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Ok I am all caught up with all 8 chapters now I am sad need another chapter please don't wait a year although I will still be here if u do but please don't
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I can't stop reading this need to sleep
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
I am just so excited and I just can't hide it, wonderful story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Love it love it how the hell have I not found this story earlier like for real I just totally can't believe I have missed out, well my ass is sure catching up tonight cause it's a killer story addicted
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
God damn I missed this story