Reviews for Now That You're Bleeding
ChampagneProblxms chapter 14 . 4/21/2021
Adored this. You write beautifully
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2020
Thank you thank you thank you for the happy ending and the especially hope!
wre000fwt chapter 14 . 6/7/2019
That was pretty cool. I'm so happy the sisters have each other now. They can face anything because they are together.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/2/2019
I absolutely loved this story. It is so beautiful. I love how realistic this story is, and shows the mental pain of 13 years of been so scared of yourself and been in isolation doesn’t just go away with a hug. I also love how this story explored the relationship between Elsa and Anna and how much they love and care for each other. I laughed and cried along with Anna and Elsa (my pillow is now damp with tears), when I finished this story, I felt like it was an end of an era. I can’t describe how I felt when this amazing story ended, just empty because I had spent the past 5 hours so absorbed. I feel like I’m rambling on a bit now but I just can’t describe how this story makes me feel. Anyway, thank you for sacrificing your time and studying to produce this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/2/2019
Omg this is so so so good. Thank you so much! It’s currently 2.26 am and I’ve been reading this for 2 hours. I love it so much. Thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2018
This is such a beautiful, well-written story. I struggled with self-harm for years and your description of the longing for it, the urges, the recovery, is so perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
*soar
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2018
stupid exams...
Handles chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Absolutely wonderful.
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site, and is definitely the best Frozen story I've read.
Fascinating plot, perfectly in character.
Amazing job.
Nic Coay chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
That was breath-takingly (and painfully) beautiful. I've read a lot of Frozen fanfics, but this was without a doubt one of the most intense, real, and perfect stories I've ever read. It actually made me cry a few times, which is personally rare for me when it comes to reading. It was heart-wrenching and heart-warming and the ending was just so beautifully perfect. I loved this. It had more depth than most actual, physical books I read.
thedreamthieves chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
This made me cry so hard. Amazing. I'm relate so much to Elsa in this story, it hurts. The ending is beautiful; the whole story is flawless. Thank you for this.
Sampagita chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
A wonderful and fitting end for this work you have created, while still holding on to the realism of the situations that have risen between Elsa and Anna, and between Elsa and herself. It's tales like this one that are cathartic to the reader - at least it was to me.
ThawMyFrozenHeart chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
*cries hysterically and cuddles with older sister and falls asleep*
NicPie chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Very nice. :) I'm glad Elsa's found some peace and the strength to overcome.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
this was an amazing story even though it made me cry at times!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »