Reviews for A Reality Most Precious
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 4/21
It took a while, but I finally finished this wonderfully written story. Really appreciated the tissue warnings! Hoping to read more from you soon.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 52 . 4/19
What a great ending to this wonderful story...glad they are all doing this together...live Nancy and Gibbs together too!
Sarai chapter 52 . 4/16
awesome chapter.
DS2010 chapter 52 . 4/15
Glad the team found their way back after everything that happened.
Crawcolady chapter 52 . 4/15
I have loved this story from your very first chapter. Thank you so much for gifting us with it. It's been a long hard road, but with the bonds this family has, they have come through even stronger than where they started. Thank you for reminding us that even with trials and tribulations, people with grit and determination, love and persistence can overcome even the harshest of circumstances. Please continue to write and give us your wonderful stories. You are indeed one of my "top 3" favorite authors!
delia cerrano chapter 52 . 4/15
A fitting and fulfilling ending. Ready for the next one please.
SherryGabs chapter 52 . 4/15
What a fantastic ending to a fantastic story! I very much appreciate that you didn't go into several more chapters of house renovating. LOL. The idea of them living together to help heal is good, but I think chapters describing all the work they're doing would have been tedious.

Thanks so much for a great read and a great look into how our favorite team struggles back from despair with help and love from each other.
DS2010 chapter 51 . 4/14
I wonder who said what Jimmy quoted.
Sarai chapter 51 . 4/14
awesome!
DS2010 chapter 50 . 4/11
Glad the gang moved, looks like it will help them heal.
Crawcolady chapter 50 . 4/11
Really glad to see the date on this story today! I've followed this since the beginning, and been fascinated and intrigued at the depth of not only the "action story", bit the psychological impact of what happened to put beloved characters. As usual, your writing it riveting while being both powerful and subtle. Looking forward to reading more soon!
Sarai chapter 50 . 4/11
I so want that house!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 50 . 4/11
Love that the team is living together and renovating the house! Glad Ducky has Penny and Gibbs and Nancy r getting closer...can't wait to see what Vance has to say!
jdgatorbait chapter 50 . 4/11
Even though it has been awhile between updates, this is still a really good story and I'm looking forward to more updates soon.
Sarai chapter 49 . 2/9