Reviews for A Reality Most Precious
Sarai chapter 43 . 10/6
DS2010 chapter 43 . 10/6
Poor Gibbs so trapped in the memories of what happened and what his mind thinks happened.
earthdragon chapter 43 . 10/6
Gibbs needs to be kept away from loaded weapons until he has got his head in order. And he definitely needs to cut down on his consumption of bourbon, as all that alcohol in his system can't be helping - particularly if he's on any medication (I hate to think what state his liver is in). Thank goodness Fornell was on hand to take that gun away from him and well done Tim for phoning Gibbs and talking him through his trauma. I hope now that Gibbs will admit that he needs psychiatric help and will talk properly to Rachel Cranston, as he sounds more in need of such assistance than Tim, who seems to me to be perfectly well adjusted. Good chapter.
syalie chapter 35 . 9/28
OK, you really got me here, where's that damn tissue?
delia cerrano chapter 42 . 9/19
What's to say? You said it all in this chapter. They are all so important? understanding? caring? of each other. Looks like they are slooowly finding their way except maybe Tim. It's my dream that Tim and Gibbs find their way together.
Sarai chapter 42 . 9/18
earthdragon chapter 42 . 9/16
Gibbs is being pretty stupid, not to mention childish, by refusing to let Fornell get individual statements from the team. They would have had to speak to Vance in any case, as he is boss of the whole team. But it will be the FBI who will be investigating the case, as it involved the abduction of federal agents, so of course Fornell will need to speak to them as well. For all they know, their abductor might not have been working alone, so Fornell will need all the information he can get. It could even be that now they are back to strength, they will be able to remember more details.

Good update. Now I just wish that Gibbs would stop feeling sorry for himself. Maybe if he drank less of that rotgut bourbon, he would stop feeling so maudlin.
DS2010 chapter 42 . 9/16
Looks like Tim has taken a page from Gibbs in the stubbornness book. They both need to talk and both don't want to instead they internalize and will only explode at some point.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 42 . 9/16
Glad Tobias is with Gibbs...hope he can get Gibbs to talk to him...and hope Ducky can get Tim to talk about his father!
Julie chapter 41 . 9/2
I stumbled across this story and was hooked. I have had a difficult time putting it down. Can't wait for the next chapter.
trout1986 chapter 41 . 8/25
Looking forward to more
Sarai chapter 41 . 8/25
Awesome chapter.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 41 . 8/25
Great chapter..Poor Tim just can't catch a break..his dad checking himself out was a terrible shock for Tim...Gibbs really wants Tim home with him and Tim is worried about least Fornell can be there for Gibbs and with Ducky..Looking forward to reading more!
hostaqueen chapter 41 . 8/25
Tim's lack of relationship with his father is a source of great pain, and it's tough to read about it. You expressed it beautifully. I'm so glad Ducky called Fornell to be with Gibbs. Duck always come through, doesn't he?
DS2010 chapter 41 . 8/25
Not surprised by Tim's fathers actions. Glad the rest of his family is there. Not to surprised by Tim wanting to stay with Ducky, even though Gibbs really wanted him to come home with him, it is the parent in him.
interesting that Gibbs called Fornell for company