Reviews for A Reality Most Precious
DS2010 chapter 31 . 3/31
Too bad Abby didn't come guess her guilt is a bit overwhelming now.
I am glad Tony and Ziva came, especially Tony hugging Tim best medicine ever
briwd chapter 30 . 3/18
Love, LOVE this story.
delia cerrano chapter 30 . 3/14
That's good isn't it? Tim hears them saying that he, Tim, is alive and so are they as well . That Tim did nothing wrong & did not kill any of them.
earthdragon chapter 30 . 3/13
I still don't understand why Gibbs (and Abby for that matter) didn't tell the others that Tim was in the next room and was also a captive. Even if they were unable to say anything during their captivity, they could - and should - have spoken up immediately after their release. Personally, I think that Tony, Ziva and Ducky need to ask themselves how they could so easily believe the rubbish being fed to them about their fellow agent. They know Tim and have done for long time. Yet they were quick to believe those lies when they had only been held prisoner for a short time. Moreover, Tony was libelling Tim before the kidnap, quick to blame him for Ducky and Jimmy being taken; even now, he seems reluctant to see him as anything other than a betrayer. Why? What is his problem? If Tony is the hotshot investigator he claims to be, he needs to ask himself why he was so ready to believe the absolute tripe that Ricardo told them. "Sunning himself on a beach..." indeed; how could any of them have been so idiotic to believe such a silly story was true?

Right now, it looks like Tim is thoroughly traumatised by his ordeal and he is going to need a lot of professional support to get him through it. Good update.
DS2010 chapter 30 . 3/12
Lots of revelations for the team, think it is finally sinking in to Tony that they were brain washed.
Poor Tim having to deal with the nightmares and those dumb ass medical personal not listening to the families wishes.
Crawcolady chapter 29 . 2/26
Aw, man. . . this story has "gotten to me" several times, but this was the first time I went through three Kleenex while reading. This is sooooo emotionally moving! I soooo love Gibbs right now . . . his "parental lion" is roaring. I'm worried about the meeting at 0900 though, and how the other's are going to react, and just when is Abby going to let go of the burden that she is carrying?

By the way, I adore Jimmy in this story! He is such an under-rated character in both the show and in most stories. (Much like Tim was until quite recently.)

Please keep up the great writing! I do so love your stories!
DS2010 chapter 29 . 2/26
Glad that jethro is able to calm ti, he needs all the life lines he can get
delia cerrano chapter 29 . 2/26
Can't wait for the 9AM meeting.
intimidating chapter 28 . 2/17
It's taken me a long time to catch up but I love it! Every chapter is better than the last one.
earthdragon chapter 28 . 2/8
Very good update. I can understand Tim's worry about still being a target though. Ricardo might be dead, but at the start of this story you mentioned that there were three people involved in the kidnaps - namely "Charcoal", "Black" and "Dark Green". Assuming that "Charcoal" was Ricardo's alias, what has happened to the other two - or were they all killed?
DS2010 chapter 28 . 2/6
So glad Tim will be on the road to recovery.
Can't wait for the reactions to the rest of the team to Tim being alive and in the hospital.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 28 . 2/6
Wow...Love Jimmy and Breena in this, and Gibbs tenderly taking care of Tim. Glad Gibbs is staying with him in the hospital. Tim needs him to feel safe...hope Penny doesn't try to push Gibbs away, Tim needs him...This chapter was so well written depicting all the emotions each character was feeling...fantastic job! Can't wait to read next chapter!
delia cerrano chapter 28 . 2/6
Love that Tim needs Gibbs to feel safe and knows it . Also that Gibbs knows it too and needs to be with Tim just as much. Penny can be a little overpowering and pushy sometimes. Hope Gibbs is up for protecting Tim even from her if necessary.
earthdragon chapter 27 . 1/30
I must admit I was wondering whose house Tim had stumbled upon. Thank goodness Gibbs wanted to go home, rather than continue staying at Ducky's house. However, considering the team were all so ill after their captivity, I'm surprised that his immediate call wasn't to 911 to get Tim taken straight to hospital. He was a captive for a longer period than Gibbs - one of the first to be taken in fact, and will be suffering from the effects of dehydration and malnutrition, probably from burns to the mouth and throat as well, since that sponge that was part of his gag was soaked in vinegar. If the others were emergency cases, then surely Tim will be as well.

I see Gibbs still persists in not telling the others that Tim was also a hostage. He is so wrong in doing that and he isn't doing Tim any favours by being so secretive. Tony bitterly resents and blames Tim and will hate himself when he finds out the truth - although it's plain that he has a lot of issues to work out since he clearly doesn't trust Tim at all - which Tim sadly found out for himself when he heard Tony's judgemental remarks about him.

Good chapter.
starfire25 chapter 27 . 1/31
yay! tim's ok. relatively speaking.