Reviews for Solas
baebydeng chapter 11 . 6/19
love this story i hope you can update again soon
Really cool story (first time reading). Keep going!
yeahyo chapter 11 . 6/8
omg, i thought you deserted yourself in an island and won't ever get back :p but you did, and you updated this fic!
The important part is that you were able to find time and passion to continue this again. Thank you very much and keep up the good work. :)
Justherefortheride chapter 11 . 6/7
Great to see you again. Been a long time.
Guest2017 chapter 10 . 3/1
Still patiently waiting for you hope everything is fine in your life and your doing good! Hopefully this year would be the lucky one with an update!
yeahyo chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
aw loved this story.. still patiently waiting for the next chap you promised ;)
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
I hope everything's going good for you!

Just wanted to say I love this fic! It's kind of confusing, but that kind of comes with the time breaks how you're doing them. I like it still. Adorable dorks... super curious what in the world happened to break them up. I feel like Elsa lied or Anna's dad died or some kind of mix there-of.

I'm really glad you're not giving up on the fic. It's real hard to balance real life and writing, and big props to you. Goodness knows I have a story I accidentally dropped off the face of the planet from. (I'm still working on it too.) I look forward to any future chapters whenever!
wenkan chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
YEAAHH! GOOOOO!
First Movement chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
So glad to hear all of that. And wish you luck on the things you're currently tackle
CupidLove chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
at the start, I didn't know whether to read this fic or not but I read the 1st chapter and I'm hooked on already! I love the idea of the present and the past but I'm mostly looking forward to the present since I can't wait to see how their date goes! and oh also their date in the past :) I love the story so far and I can't wait to see the next chapters to come.
(I also love the fact that everyone tries and flirts with Elsa but no one can get a reaction out of her and then one moment with Anna she just looses her composure and feels the butterflies :) I LOVE IT)
Frozen.addiction chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Yayayayayayayay lol I feel like a should throw a party
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Ready and waiting glad to hear from ya
aniark chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I'm glad to hear you're hanging in there! Stay strong and I hope we'll see you again soonnn
Danae Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I am so glad you are back. I hope everything is ok. :)