Reviews for Solas
First Movement chapter 10 . 9/16
So glad to hear all of that. And wish you luck on the things you're currently tackle
CupidLove chapter 10 . 8/9
at the start, I didn't know whether to read this fic or not but I read the 1st chapter and I'm hooked on already! I love the idea of the present and the past but I'm mostly looking forward to the present since I can't wait to see how their date goes! and oh also their date in the past :) I love the story so far and I can't wait to see the next chapters to come.
(I also love the fact that everyone tries and flirts with Elsa but no one can get a reaction out of her and then one moment with Anna she just looses her composure and feels the butterflies :) I LOVE IT)
Frozen.addiction chapter 10 . 6/26
Yayayayayayayay lol I feel like a should throw a party
Ready and waiting glad to hear from ya
aniark chapter 10 . 6/23
I'm glad to hear you're hanging in there! Stay strong and I hope we'll see you again soonnn
Danae Endemyon chapter 10 . 6/23
I am so glad you are back. I hope everything is ok. :)
SleepingWithTrolls chapter 10 . 6/23
Your update just made my day. Sure it's not real, but at least I know now that you will not abandon this fic.
I'm REALLY looking forward to the next update. Don't dissapoint!
CeeLes chapter 9 . 5/10
Awww a very good story, i love it, really charming! :( But what happen to Anna and Elsa that make them separate? Why Elsa broke Anna heart? Its so sad, poor Anna and they love so much! i hope that the things get well soon because they deserve to be happy, im totaly adore Anna and elsa of this fic, please dont let this fic incomplete, is very great! thanks a lot for sharing and until the next chapter!
wednesdaysfire chapter 9 . 3/1
So...its been a while. If you never finish this story, I'm truly curious if you might consider working on a private novel or short. This was a very interesting storyline, it was a pleasure to read and honestly, it bought a few smiles to my face.

Thanks for sharing!
wednesdaysfire chapter 2 . 3/1
AH..this is a lovely story. Wow. I can't wait to read more of it (and thus abandon my cram session for my Chem exam!).

Thanks for sharing
Lance58 chapter 9 . 2/16
Dayummm.. This is awesome!.. i love how you did with the plot.. not to much angst that would make me slam my fist.. and have a good amount of fluff! please update soon! COME ON ANNA you love her still! and also elsa!
I love this fic so much it's awesome! I hope you keep updating.
Desired4 chapter 9 . 1/20
I could not remember the name of this piece. And have been using every random search term possible. I am so glad I found this story. The writing, the characters, all of it - just fabulous.
But where, oh where, has our author gone? I will patiently wait for you.
aniark chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Aw dang, Elsa and Anna on a date! And I'm burning to know what happened between the two of them to drive them apart.
J-Popper chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I'm on my toes just waiting to know more! I like how you construct the present day events with the flashbacks. I can't wait for the next update XD