Reviews for Solas
yeahyo chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
aw loved this story.. still patiently waiting for the next chap you promised ;)
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
I hope everything's going good for you!

Just wanted to say I love this fic! It's kind of confusing, but that kind of comes with the time breaks how you're doing them. I like it still. Adorable dorks... super curious what in the world happened to break them up. I feel like Elsa lied or Anna's dad died or some kind of mix there-of.

I'm really glad you're not giving up on the fic. It's real hard to balance real life and writing, and big props to you. Goodness knows I have a story I accidentally dropped off the face of the planet from. (I'm still working on it too.) I look forward to any future chapters whenever!
wenkan chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
YEAAHH! GOOOOO!
First Movement chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
So glad to hear all of that. And wish you luck on the things you're currently tackle
CupidLove chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
at the start, I didn't know whether to read this fic or not but I read the 1st chapter and I'm hooked on already! I love the idea of the present and the past but I'm mostly looking forward to the present since I can't wait to see how their date goes! and oh also their date in the past :) I love the story so far and I can't wait to see the next chapters to come.
(I also love the fact that everyone tries and flirts with Elsa but no one can get a reaction out of her and then one moment with Anna she just looses her composure and feels the butterflies :) I LOVE IT)
Frozen.addiction chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Yayayayayayayay lol I feel like a should throw a party
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Ready and waiting glad to hear from ya
aniark chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I'm glad to hear you're hanging in there! Stay strong and I hope we'll see you again soonnn
Danae Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I am so glad you are back. I hope everything is ok. :)
SleepingWithTrolls chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Your update just made my day. Sure it's not real, but at least I know now that you will not abandon this fic.
I'm REALLY looking forward to the next update. Don't dissapoint!
CeeLes chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Awww a very good story, i love it, really charming! :( But what happen to Anna and Elsa that make them separate? Why Elsa broke Anna heart? Its so sad, poor Anna and they love so much! i hope that the things get well soon because they deserve to be happy, im totaly adore Anna and elsa of this fic, please dont let this fic incomplete, is very great! thanks a lot for sharing and until the next chapter!
wednesdaysfire chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
So...its been a while. If you never finish this story, I'm truly curious if you might consider working on a private novel or short. This was a very interesting storyline, it was a pleasure to read and honestly, it bought a few smiles to my face.

Thanks for sharing!
wednesdaysfire chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
AH..this is a lovely story. Wow. I can't wait to read more of it (and thus abandon my cram session for my Chem exam!).

Thanks for sharing
Lance58 chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Dayummm.. This is awesome!.. i love how you did with the plot.. not to much angst that would make me slam my fist.. and have a good amount of fluff! please update soon! COME ON ANNA you love her still! and also elsa!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
I love this fic so much it's awesome! I hope you keep updating.