Reviews for Amaryllis
Blue Yaiden chapter 25 . 21h
Great chapter :3 thank you
You know, for the amount of time I've spent patiently waiting for Amaryllis to update, something happened. I no longer hate Naruto? Or maybe I just don't care to hold any regard for him? Or maybe its because It's been a long time since I've been in the presence of Sasori and Sakura's biasenesss against him? Whatever it is, I'm just glad u updated. I'm also getting to look at things with a clearer mind. Like Kurenai for example, and her willingness to sacrifice Ino (Sakura's bff) to the wolves to get whatever agenda done. And Sasori's behaviour feels like he's on the fence? Still love him though, so I hope he doesn't let me end up having to take back my words. Only downside was the lack of princely Itachi. I was looking forward to seeing how he's doing, though I suppose it wouldn't kill me to wait. Nevertheless, this week has been a stressful one, and I'm losing sleep and my morning meals, so the chapter was a welcome way to take a break. Merci beaucoup!
TeenageCrisis chapter 25 . 11/29
So happy to see an update..love this story!
neatfreak16 chapter 25 . 11/29
Yayyy! Thank you for updating. Looking forward to the next one.
angel897 chapter 25 . 11/29
interesting to read as always. glad to read a update from you
Evanna Fiedler chapter 25 . 11/29
Oh my God! I squealed when I got this notification! I am so so glad one of my favorites histories is not abandoned! Thank you so much for keeping up with this wonderful project. Regarding this chapter... I as always love Sakura's personality and I really REALLY looking forward how this situation with Ao and Raza is gonna unfurl.

I also like this new framing of Kurenai's and Sasori's actions (and lack thereof). The relationship between Ino and Deidara is beautiful and ALSO Naruto and Hinata!

10/10 Chapter. Please update soon! Much love, Eva.
ShadowStained chapter 25 . 11/29
Love this! I was just thinking about this story the other day. I like how this rewrite is showing more of the bad side of Kurenai, hinting more towards shifting allegiances or goals. I also love the expanded parts with Sakura in the desert and the story of Baki’s wife.
YessCristopher chapter 25 . 11/29
Great chapter as usual! Cant wait for the next! Thanks for the update
crylo-ren69 chapter 25 . 11/28
Ahhh! So excited to see this update, amazing as per usual x
Lairenna chapter 25 . 11/28
I squealed when I saw the update! I'm so glad you're still working on this!
PurpleKetloom chapter 24 . 11/4
THIS STORY IS SO GOOOOD.

You know that feeling when you binge something, then once you're caught up you feel a void in your life? Yeah. That. Ugh.
alesosasa chapter 24 . 10/15
Espero que cuando no seas un adulto ocupado lleno de obligaciones y responsabilidades puedas volver a deleitarnos con otro capítulo
Eres un excelente escritor, felicidades y no abandones
Athelise chapter 24 . 9/15
OOooooooh things are so juicyyyy! I simply adore everything I've read from you! If you have time for this story, I would love if you could continue, but I know sometimes it's hard to keep going on long and complex stories.

Have fun!
Athelise chapter 5 . 9/6
Queen Shit
ibabygiraffe chapter 24 . 8/15
I just realized this wasn’t completed and I cried. I love your writing style and may have been binging all of your pieces so far. I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue. If not I will imagine what will happen lol thank you!