Reviews for Amaryllis
silmaril chapter 26 . 8/25
Ok, you got me hooked on this fic now... I'm loving Sakura' s character in this story, she's as tough as nails but also so full of sorrow. Especially in this last chapter... I felt so happy with her relationship with sasori and the rest of her family, but after reading this now I'm so upset too! How can she forgive them now? There's no salvageable explanation for what you just wrote about their actions :/ ugh, I hate thissss... poor saku!
.. on another note, I'm absolutely in love with your kisame and the seven swordsmen (especially kushimaru of course), they're so cool! And Kisame is just the best, I love his character so much!
I'm also really enjoying all the military relationships Sakura has, she's awesome and such a hard ass :D
Anyways, I'm loving this and your writing is really great, all your fics are awesome and thanks so much for writing and sharing!
kenni no. 1 chapter 26 . 8/16
Friggin love this story! !

Hmm, you've mentioned a few times already Haku's manner of speaking and mannerism is similar to Shizune. Is this just Sakura remembering home or some clues foreshadowing another betrayal. Or Shizune and Haku may be related? I thought it was odd that Haku just happened to be Sakura's maid at the time. Maybe I'm speculating too much.
AJlovesKakashi chapter 26 . 8/14
This is probably one of the most amazing and detailed fanfictions I have read in a very, very long time. Your AU is so well crafted and the characterizations are so incredibly fascinating. The political schemes are well planned out and not a detail is lost. Each chapter feeds into the next such that I can only describe this fic as an utter page-turner.

Very well done and I eagerly await the next chapter.
I luv u chapter 26 . 8/6
Elimyyy chapter 26 . 8/7
I AM SO HAPPY THIS WAS UPDATED! You've cleared up so many foreshadowing points in this chapter, I think you're going to end the story soon. I definitely didn't see most of these twists coming. I did suspect that you would keep Shikamaru loyal to Sakura, but the whole deal with Kurenai was honestly so surprising I actually gasped! And Zabuza! Oh my God!
Definitely waiting on the edge of my seat for the next update. Hope you're doing well!
kinezp91 chapter 26 . 8/6
Oh no not Sasori! I'm excited to see how this unfolds for Sakura. This story is marvelous, thank you for updating :)
Brev chapter 26 . 7/31
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Keep up the good work:) I love your story!
Mary chapter 26 . 7/30
But how do you not trust and trust so unfailingly at the same time? It's so hard to accomplish or it might be impossible to do so, in my opinion. Doesn't a person becomes cynical when he learns of his own blood, the only family betraying him/her. How can Sakura, after this betrayal, even trust it achi?
I'm on the edge of my seat reading this! This is so freaking good and I'm almost hyperventilating to know what's gonna happen next.
3vil-Sakura chapter 26 . 7/31
Thank you for updating~ I swear I can never get enough of your chapters. Itachi and Sakura moments were sweet. I'm glad we know where Nara stands, it had me worried but now I'm worried about Aunt Kurenai and her loyalties. I think it's cute how Kisama frets over Sakura but my fav bodyguard is Kushimaru. Can't wait for the next chapter.
momoko09 chapter 26 . 7/30
Dun dun dun! The plot thickens! I did not expect that betrayal or the entire plan of the village! I wonder how long Sakura has been planning it! I love how you ended the chapter with an adorable scene with Itachi! But I want to know! Will there be war? Who else has betrayed sakura?! Will there be a wedding for haku?. Keep up the wonderful work
butterflyXD chapter 26 . 7/30
Wonderfully written, as usual. I'm greatly enthralled with this story, and eagerly await the next chapter ! This is one of the most unique Naruto AU stories I've ever read, topped only by Five Kingdoms for the Dead. You've painted a vivid and relatable background that makes the characters seem real, and their situations stick with you as you wait for the next installment. Bravo, friend.
nickle28 chapter 1 . 7/30
kyaaa finally finally omg, also i wonder why kurenai did what she did? omg the suspense is getting thicker.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 26 . 7/30
Okay, you killed me somewhere in the chapter the moment you placed Shikamaru and Sasori side by side. XD That's a dream come true! Things are tense but I think the future is looking up a bit. I can't believe that Kurenai would betray Sakura, omg, what even!? Is Sasori in league with her mother or he doesn't know? Who will he choose to side with, Sakura or Kurenai!? AND ITASAKU FEELS THROUGHOUT MADE MY DAY! XD

-TLDG
Saphira113 chapter 26 . 7/30
I shall never understand why this story doesn't have more reviews, it's fantastic.

Well, this situation with Kurenai is incredibly interesting. You have been slowly building up to it I suppose... You are doing a wonderful job of making me contemplate how complicated our relationships with others can be, and how they can have many different, contradictory motivations.
I don't think I can believe that Sasori would betray Sakura though, his love for her is too strong.