Reviews for Amaryllis
Elimyyy chapter 21 . 10/12
So good... Always a treat getting a chapter from you!
Thanks for the update, hope you're well!
Chezaswolf666 chapter 21 . 10/7
I loved it, and to get a new chapter so soon too is wonderful!

I very much am enjoy reading this, and I wait with excited anticipation to see how this story unfolds.

I hope you are staying safe, and are having a happy day.
Lith chapter 21 . 10/7
Bahahaha look at her go! Sakura has Baki on a leash and he doesn't even know it!
LustedShadow chapter 21 . 10/4
Love the new chapter! Can’t wait for the next update
neatfreak16 chapter 21 . 10/1
Great update! Looking forward to the next one.
angel897 chapter 21 . 10/1
interesting and enjoyable new chapter to read thank you for updating again
rioteous chapter 21 . 9/30
ahhhhh love the teachings of sakura being passed down. heres to strong leads! thank u always
Gogogogogo chapter 21 . 9/30
I was so happy to see this update. I always find the variety of combatants Sakura engages in to be really interesting. The battlefield is always different but it is a battle and she always excels.
I also like she is constantly coaching her companions it's always really nice
KurohimeHaruko chapter 21 . 9/30
Yessss, Miss Shijimaaaa! Such a sweet girl, I seriously love her character. Ugh, can't wait for moooooore!
It's adorable to the point of creepy how utterly smittened Zazuba is by Haku. He's a big scary rough dude.

Thank you so much for updating. This story always brings me joy.
Fanonymous chapter 21 . 9/30
Sakura is Shijima's fairy godmother, but the asian type. It's tough love but it's genuine care
Burning Impossible chapter 21 . 9/30
You know, I totally get that Sakura wants to stay. I could read excerpts about her messing with these cities and people for forever.

And yet so much is happening back home and Itachiiiiii~~~ the dilemma is real. I love the new aspects to Deidara's character as well, very excited! Always a little sad that Kurenai turned out kinda evils and that it seems sasori is too (by virtue of sort of being written out? Can't blame you though, everybody else is wayyy more interesting of a perspective) but man the suspense is amazing.

Thanks for a wonderful chapter!
chaozee chapter 21 . 9/30
Girl power right here! 3
eternal rose chapter 21 . 9/30
thanks for the update!
Lairenna chapter 21 . 9/29
Oh, so maybe Kurenai is still a problem? I never did u derstamd it through first time around but I'm sure this edit is so much more intriguing. I'm also totally in love with Sakura helping poor little Shijima.