Reviews for Amaryllis
lensy7 chapter 26 . 5/10
Amazing Story ! Please Tell me you'll be continuing it I am so emotionally attached to it now
bluetears571 chapter 1 . 2/20
I love this story! Every once in a while I come back to reread it! I really hope you continue it.
AA-saku chapter 26 . 1/25
Awww. Such a page turner. Hope u will continue this story. U have such an imaginative mind to come up with a story such as this. Thank you!
AA-saku chapter 1 . 1/25
Broken Reveries chapter 26 . 1/6
Just done rereading of this gem! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Keep up the good work
Susnsmsh chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
I love this story so much. Looking forward to the next update in this epic.
infinite eternity chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
Hummm it's hard remember that even though she's the main character, Sakura is still nobility. Therefore she has been living in luxury for a lot of her life and she is.. well... ex. the merchant scene. Anyway.
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This is my second time reading this and can I say I AM SO EXCITED! I'd forgotten about this story until I saw it in my favorites list and I HAD to read it again! Thank you so much for writing this :D
Obsessed Lass chapter 26 . 12/16/2017
What an intricate, incredible world you have woven here! I confess in my urgency to devour the story I glossed over quite a lot so I have missed a lot of finer elements that only a re-read will reveal to me. The way you have mapped out multiple terrains with their socioeconomic particularities was nothing short of awe-inspiring. As for characterisation, my favourite has got to be the dynamics between Sakura and Sasori. I couldn't get enough of their verbal pyrotechnics. Is it a heresy to claim that the romance felt somewhat cloying as the story progressed? Perhaps the dramatic component of the story outshone everything else for me. All that political intrigue and the lingering shadow of conspiracies... riveting.
I couldn't really understand the severity of the breach between the fiery cousins but perhaps a careful perusal of the story will clarify things. At times the vehemence of sentiment felt a bit overcoming. Sakura's behaviour is sometimes inconsistent in a way that is only human but the shift in tone feels bit disconcerting at times. Maybe it's my inability to picturize the vulnerabilities of a powerful character. I remain conflicted.
Overall, the whole piece is terrifyingly brilliant. How could you even conceive of something so panoramic is beyond my poor imagination. I salute thee!
P.S.I finally understood the summary. A witty inversion of character roles you've got there
P.P.S. I'll have you know that you got me reading this compulsively even when I have an exam day after tomorrow for which I'm thoroughly under-prepared. After this review I shall haste to wallow in resignation. Ah!
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
How to begin? I am reading this for the first time and I'm torn between surprise and wonder. It's astounding how seamlessly you can traverse across genres. I would never have expected such a piece after reading the gritty mafia au. Anyways, the craftsmanship of this piece is wonderful. The meticulous attention to detail and the careful world building are impressive. I'm extremely poor at visualising descriptions but here I could actually imagine something, thanks to the precision of the word pictures. The narrative so far has been engaging without spilling into incredulity. The level headed tone of narration has been a breath of fresh air. As another reviewer has commented, it can easily be conceived as a piece of original fiction. It does feel like a very refined piece of historical fantasy. I hope the succeeding chapters will not betray my expectations of continuing excellence. Apart from having discovered this during my exams, I have absolutely no other complaints;)
P.S. You, my friend, are going to make a damn fine professional writer. I will be looking forward to that not-so-distant future!
Jacenia chapter 26 . 11/19/2017
I really love this story! Your writing style is beautiful and smooth apart from some small errors. The world you have created is excellent, the backstories for the characters lend so much realism to it. Have you thought about changing this into an original work? Apart from the character descriptions and names, the majority of it is your own story, even if some of the relationships, interactions and personalities are inspired by the original Naruto ones, they are your own now through how you've interpreted them.

I have to say, I didn't expect the Sasori betrayal in the chapter, but I was also somewhat uneasy about him from the get go. I look forward to seeing what the rest of the story brings.
Scarlet-Songstress chapter 26 . 11/6/2017
This is sooo gooooood.
I really enjoy the loops and turns this is taking. But man, Sasori, what the heck are you doing?~!
fairyninjaM4 chapter 26 . 10/21/2017
Its so good to see you updating, I really enjoyed this story initially and was devastated when I realized it wasnt finished. I had to reread it all and now that you've added the new chapters im even more impatient. lol Your story is unique, full of intrigue, and your locations make me feel as if im there with your charcters soaking up the world around them. Im so upset about the betrayal! I feel the final confrontation coming and who she can trust and who is truly loyal is becoming both clearer and more conveluded. I look forward to reading your next chapter. Hope you are well, Me
I'm in here chapter 26 . 10/8/2017
Not sure if I ever left you a review, but I am today. I've read this a couple times, but it's been awhile and you've certainly updated this fic. To see that it was Kurenai that has betrayed Sakura, that was a shock. Can only wonder how Sasori will feel about that discovery, only if Sakura tells him. Your fic has the drama, the humor, as well as the emotion and I'm loving every single chapter so far! Hope you continue updating soon :)
Von von chapter 25 . 9/27/2017
Thank you for creating such an amazing world! I'm very much looking forward to seeing how the rest of Sakura's journey goes, and wait patiently for the next installment!