Reviews for Amaryllis
AoiNoSakura chapter 10 . 1/20
I was honestly surprised that one of my favorite fics on this platform was not abandoned, I was even more surprised that it got rewritten and was even greater than when I first read it.

This story still give me shivers and a stong longing to travel. I'm glad and despite the years since my first read of it, that it could invoke these strong feelings inside of me.

It truly mind boggled me of your depiction and character development of Sakura in this fic. And I cannot even begin to understand how you first come up with Plumeria. I loved every bit of this fic and wished that you would continue to expand the world.

I'm so hoping for the next chapters, especially post plumeria, can't wait what fresh directions are you going to bring us toward.
Iscriptikus chapter 10 . 1/20
Your words make me feel like I am on a tropical island
Burning Impossible chapter 10 . 1/19
Thanks for the update!

So Nara, kiba and Shino are all on the island? Dang I missed something, basically planning on rereading everything now lol. I definitely struggle with the details sometimes but it's also my favorite part about this work - it's so vivid! And I find something new every time I read it :D can't wait to see what's next!
EyesofIchor chapter 10 . 1/19
I'm so excited for the story to get back to its original length because before, I was anticipating Sakura confronting Kushina and Minato for keeping her from her throne and acting as if they were the true King and Queen when they are merely Regents who ought have stepped down long ago.
Lairenna chapter 10 . 1/19
Oh now we're getting back into the meat of the story! I didn't really understand what was going on with Kurenai's betrayal the first time around so maybe that will be one of your edits when we get there.
Maikoa chapter 1 . 1/19
I remember reading this story back when I was in high school, and you cannot believe how excited I was to see that you're picking up this story again. Has it really been five years? It certainly doesn't feel that way.

Reading this chapter was amazing. I can see the amount of effort you put into rewriting the chapter, and I love how you included small snippets of Sakura's interactions with the major players in the story because every moment counts. Her interaction with Naruto made me feel really sad for him because ignoring Naruto is like kicking a puppy (and I'm a bleeding heart) but I can understand why she acts this way. Sakura and Sasuke's budding relationship was not a huge surprise for me since I recall that they were pretty good friends in the old version, but I like how this lady-killer Sasuke seems to turn into a cinnamon roll around Sakura. This is very refreshing to me since I'm so used to reading cold, apathetic Sasuke. Honestly, I like everything in this chapter. I can't help but be super, super excited for Sakura's future interactions with Sasori, Itachi, Shisui, and Ino!

I want to include that the way that you characterized Sakura as a general, like her mannerisms and personality, makes me feel very pleased and excited. Pleased in a way that I know this Sakura to be strong and mature. Excited in a way that she's gonna kick butt later on in the story. I love this BAMF Sakura haha!
KindredSouI chapter 9 . 1/18
Normally I would skim through the details of places, clothing, scenery, etc. but the way you describe things conjures the most visible and sensible images. It makes me feel super immersed in the story! Hope to read more soon!
shannaro-sakura chapter 9 . 1/18
So... I feel really, really dumb right now. Sakura is a SOUTH SEA PRINCESS! And I didn't get it! Island? Water? Hmm. Doesn't ring any bells. Hot climate? Oh well, I guess that's just the way it is. Bazars? Sounds like a desert. With water. Hmmm.. shrug...

Seriously. It took the bananas to make me realise where Sakura really lives. And I am so, so ashamed for that :DDDD The scenario in the Earth Kingdom was so different that my dumb brain didn't make the transition. A warrior princess from the south sea just didn't seem possible.
Gosh I love this story. Sakuras fierceness to stand up for her people is beautiful. Plumeria seems like a place from a fairytale.
Thank you for this beautiful story!
Please keep writing this story.
Raeliee chapter 9 . 1/15
How you describe food is simply mouthwatering!
The Gaara scenes have my heart aching honestly, he just can't catch a break..and Temari! I truly love her. I'm so curious about the relationship between Sakura and the regent king and queen. I mean, they can oblivious for so long.
loveitasakuxx chapter 9 . 1/13
XD
kenni no. 1 chapter 8 . 1/13
Always beautiful imagery.

The revision of the story thus far is soo good. Love!
Elimyyy chapter 9 . 1/13
As always, stunning! The emotion you show between Sakura and Itachi is incredible.
Thanks for the update, hope you're well!
Lairenna chapter 9 . 1/13
When I first read this, I wanted to stay on Plumeria all day myself. It always sounds so wonderful and beautiful. Thank you for the update again!
yannasunflower chapter 9 . 1/13
it makes me so happy we get to see Sakura physically protect Gaara this time around. I did find it a little strange last go around that although she very clearly hated how Gaara was treated by Rasa, she didn't use her authority to fully and completely protect him other than giving him the title. I think this was a great way to tie that up a little bit. and the kiss oh my gosh the KISS. their romance is so tender and mature, but some aspects of it still make me feel so young and I think that is beautiful and it makes them a lot of fun to read. Plumeria is my favorite setting. you pour a lot of thought and care, as well as much love into it, so much world building! reading this was the highlight of my dayliterally, I sit down with snacks and some water when you update. thank you for writing this story, can't wait for what you have in store for us!
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »