Reviews for Amaryllis
Lairenna chapter 13 . 2/9/2020
I don't remember what might have changed here, but I'm always waiting for the next reinstallment!
xyra23 chapter 13 . 2/9/2020
always makes me sad and angry everytime Sakura stays in Whiteriver Keep. its is so low when even the servants doesn't respect her. I wonder if they even question Sakura's virtue with all the men that surrounds her and her close relationship with Sasori. though I know these are of no or little consequence with all of sakura's problems. just a passing thought.

I do love the haruno fam and how devoted they are to each other. I hope that Sakura will continually have them, especially Sasori.

Thank you for another great chapter.
shannaro-sakura chapter 12 . 2/8/2020
I marvel at your abilities to describe so many different settings, surroundings and atmospheres. Thank you for this chapter. :)
KindredSouI chapter 12 . 2/6/2020
Ahhh, such a good read as usual! Sakura’s slowly gaining more allies in support for her taking the throne! Can’t wait to read more!
shannaro-sakura chapter 11 . 2/6/2020
I really like all the little details you add to the story. For example how every regent of the Tea Land wore the tiara with utmost dignity - no matter the gender. That was so lovely! Thank you for this chapter.
kazuyaryo chapter 12 . 2/4/2020
An amazing charter. I hope on Next hace more ItaSaku a little SabuHaku (? .
So I Like THE end SasoSaku . Thank You for wrote
Elimyyy chapter 12 . 2/4/2020
I cannot get enough of this work omg.
I love the swordsmen in this and their incredible loyalty they begin to have to Sakura. I'm so excited for what's next!
LaBleuRose chapter 12 . 2/3/2020
God I love this, I need more zabuhaku moments
Guest chapter 12 . 2/3/2020
I'm so happy every time I reread your fics. Thank you!
byunt chapter 12 . 2/3/2020
hm...moegi...

and hm...zabuza...
neatfreak16 chapter 12 . 2/3/2020
Another amazing update! Can't wait for the next one. :)
thebittersweetc chapter 12 . 2/3/2020
The plot thickens. I like it. All the political intrigue, impending war and bloodshed... I feel it, because you're building the tension marvelously. This new development with the swordsman was awesome, can't way to see their role from now on.
I don't know, I think Naruto will became an ally by the end of all this. But I may be reading too much into it. Anyway, great chapter as always. I'll be waiting patiently for more!
Susnsmsh chapter 12 . 2/3/2020
I love everything about this story EXCEPT the Itachi x Sakura portion. I can't believe I'm saying that as it's my main ship, but I feel like there's so much more to this story than their relationship. The interactions they have don't seem believable as the story hasn't supported it. I don't feel like they actually care for each other. More time was given to the building of the relationship of Sakura and Sasuke than to any sort of emotional connection between Itachi and Sakura. They have nothing in common, they don't do the same things, they haven't had the same experiences...I just can't fathom what on earth connects them...nothing in the story has shown me that. I'd believe a relationship between Sakura and Kisame more at this point.
The rest of the story though, is fantastic.
I read the first version, before this rewrite, and I have the same issues with that version as this one. I was hoping that once it got a new treatment that the ItachixSakura portion was either omitted completely or redone.
I'll keep reading because I need to see how it all plays out, but I just sigh whenever there's "romance" and skip over it.
Burning Impossible chapter 12 . 2/3/2020
Ohoho the rest of the group has arrived! So much anticipation for what comes next, especially bringing these swordsmen back to “civilization” as it were and seeing the nobles’ reactions.

Also...I at least think a scandal would be great ;)
SASORIISTHEBEST chapter 12 . 2/2/2020
HE MAKES SUCH A MARVELOUS COUSIN. I AM LOVING THIS ONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH~!
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »