Reviews for Amaryllis
Lairenna chapter 21 . 9/29
Oh, so maybe Kurenai is still a problem? I never did u derstamd it through first time around but I'm sure this edit is so much more intriguing. I'm also totally in love with Sakura helping poor little Shijima.
Ekun-Asha chapter 20 . 9/25
Thank you Author.
Just... thank you.
You have taught more in this chapter more than you ever realize.
neatfreak16 chapter 20 . 9/23
Yayyyyyy! Badass Sakura is about to kick ass and take names haha. Great update, looking forward to the next one.
OMG Sakura is soon amazing! She's my champion.
And omg what is Kurenai up too?!

So happy for the update.
Pflnzchen chapter 20 . 9/22
What a great chapter, thank you so much! I didnt expect this turn with Shijima at all, great! Looking forward to what they will do :) also, I'm curious as to how inos Situation will develop! Thanks again and have a beautiful day :)
Heck yet! SAKURA TO THE RESCUE. I literally screamed when I saw this update. Thank you for bringing so much joy
iammai1097 chapter 20 . 9/21
Honestly, the strong female character has drawn me to reading this story and it is again flawlessly shown in this chap, love the SakuxSuigetsu moment hahahha so lovvee your writing
Fanonymous chapter 20 . 9/20
WE STAN A LEGION OF WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN WHO ARE ALSO LGBTQIA ALLIES. WE STAN
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 20 . 9/20
Well that last part was a complete shock. With the way you described her, I surely thought Shijima was in her late 20s early 30s. I put everything on pause to take the time to read this update. You always leave me wanting more. This is an interesting turn of events and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
eternal rose chapter 20 . 9/20
thanks for the update! but where's itachi?
angel897 chapter 20 . 9/20
an awesome new chapter to read. when she learns of what happened to her Aunt and Ino she will be rather mad I think. love the twist with her cousin being a child and desperately needing her help. so happy she asked for it. will enjoy reading the General bring the household in to order at her little cousins feet. well written as always. thank you have a good week :) stay safe
KurohimeHaruko chapter 20 . 9/20
Yessss! I can't wait to see more of Shijima! Poor sweet girl, I'm happy Sakura is going to be helping her in any way she can.
omg. ino. kurenai. so much is happening. I can't even. To be honest, sometimes I find the sort of read-between-the-lines noble grace thing that kurenai and sakura a lot to handle, makes their characters feel out of reach. So this chapter was so stressful for me to read because all the sneaky oily sly stuff was happening. At the same time, I love it. I love how detailed their characters are and how conniving and multi-layered the plot is, and I want to know more right away because it's like each line is a cliffhanger. My internal conflict is stroooong here lol.

Also thanks for sharing a new chapter! I know that everybody's lives have gone through a lot in the last 6 months. I'm both very happy because I know I definitely needed the read, and super thankful because you took time out of a probably crazier-than-you'd-like life to write it. Wishing you the best!
Lairenna chapter 20 . 9/20
I really enjoy this re-edit to the story. I feel like we've stayed in the desert much longer now this time, and Kurenai is definitely becoming of note. It was extremely strange their door guards departed and left them alone. I am unsure why the deception of assaulting Ino was needed versus just attacking her, but it is all for the plot, I am sure- I have never ever seen you write anything in a sloppy manner and this edit/rewrite has been wonderful.
Mary chapter 19 . 9/20
Thank you for writing Amaryllis! I can’t wait to read as to what happens next.
751 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »