Reviews for Amaryllis
neatfreak16 chapter 19 . 8/29
Yayyyyy! Thank you for this update. This was an amazing chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one. Hope you are doing well.
Elimyyy chapter 19 . 8/27
Thank you for updating!
This story is still one of my favorites. And it's starting to vary enough from what I remember of the original that I don't really know or remember what's gonna come next! I'm so excited to see what Sakura does about Bakis palace.
Hope you're well!
Mary chapter 19 . 8/27
Thank you for updating Amaryllis. Just wow, the ending of this chapter has hints of foreshadowing but I hope they are misleading. I hope Itachi is just an exception for her! But is there a chance of a relation developing between Prince Baki and Sakura-
I am so hooked with these new twists especially regarding itachi and Sakura.
I did read the previously written Amaryllis- and I thought I had loved it, especially the sciences of itachi*sakura but girl this version is even better overall ! There are new details and such fine depth in each character’s development , their actions and the plot too. I love seeing Sasuke’s development through out. It’s like strings are being drawn to a centre gradually.I Really admire how with each chapter you are building the plot so effectively. It’s as if each chapter is like a staccato individually but together its building the tempo and rhythm of the melody!
Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us!
I am so hooked with these new twists especially regarding itachi and Sakura.
Love it. Excited for the next chapter.
AoiNoSakura chapter 19 . 8/21
Beautiful as always, loved the change in season and the bits about calculating each relationship. Hope you stay safe! Looking forward to the next one
crylo-ren69 chapter 19 . 8/20
I look forward to reading this every time I get an email ! Thanks for the update x
Thank you for updating! You've made me so happy. I love this story!
watchingtherain1 chapter 19 . 8/20
I’m glad you updated. I love to see how Sakura plans every step, and how Naruto is trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
KurohimeHaruko chapter 19 . 8/20
Gods I can't wait until Itachi and Sakura see each other again! I definitely wonder though how everything will go with Baki. I hope all is treating you well!
YessCristopher chapter 19 . 8/20
wow this story is incredible! your writing style is absolutely great! I'll be waiting for the next! thanks for sharing it :)
angel897 chapter 19 . 8/20
interesting to read as always hope they return soon at some point with her guests. excited to read of the battle to take back her family thrown from the fool and the treacherous lords. and the drama of dealing with Itachi family as well. and rather looking forward to her reaction of how itachi has changed
Kritzel chapter 19 . 8/20
Absolutely loved this chapter! Another beautiful chapter delivered. Loved everything about it. I love the political intricacy and the world building of the story- enjoying every bit of it so far!
Fanonymous chapter 19 . 8/20
Omg what's she going to do?

Also Naruto is a soft baby. He's a bit dim, but he's so soft. Ugh can we just depose his parents already.

Tbh i would not put it past Hiashi to blind his daughter upon birth. As far as i know, people who are born blind don't necessarily have cloudy irises. Like that Masterchef USA participant. And I'm not sure if the eyes reacting to sound is a thing for people who are born blind. We learn to track objects with sight as babies and train our occulomotor muscles that way so i really don't think hinata was born blind in this.

HIT ME WITH SOME ITASAKU PLEASE. SMACK ME AROUND WITH IT HUHUHUHUHUHU
My hype is real. I loved every moment of this. Thank you for the sass and the amount of political intrigue
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »