Reviews for Amaryllis
samsongnot336 chapter 19 . 8/19
I've been waiting, thanks for the update! Sakura doesn't realize that she's in love, waiting for the next update.
Lairenna chapter 19 . 8/19
As soon as the email came through I jumped on it! So happy to see an update! I hope you're doing well !
Wow wow wow, I am loving each and every character! Loving the evolution of Sasuke as well as his relationship with his brother and Sakura. Princess Mai’s Character was so interesting but Baki is certainly a lot of fun to see to. And Suigetsu takes the prize for all! What a nice surprise.
You have been doing a splendid job author!
Mary chapter 18 . 7/14
Can’t wait for Sakura to see Itachi when she goes back home!
Desperately waiting to read the next chapter!
angel897 chapter 18 . 7/12
a rather interesting storyline to read. thank you for sharing with us all. hope to read more from you again soon
Hitomi Star chapter 10 . 7/11
Beautiful
Pflnzchen chapter 18 . 7/8
I'm glad I reread this, there seems to be more depth to the story, more dimensions to the characters. Thank you very much for all your work and the great time you create for us readers. I Hope you have a wonderful Week!
miss147peach12 chapter 11 . 6/29
What’s with that little exchange with Kankuro and his dad? I don’t like that too much, I hope he doesn’t betray Sakura.
Excellent. The rewrite is great. I like how you slowed the pace a little, so the buildup is more subtle. I also feel like the characters have more depth now. Love it!
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 18 . 6/8
I really enjoy Sakura's character in this story, and this plot is written so , I do not expect anything less from an excellent author such as yourself. I look forward to reading more of this story.
kenni no. 1 chapter 18 . 5/28
Oh, this is new stuff. I love so much. Thank you!
I like the character exploration of the hozuki brothers and more of naruto. Naruto really is a baby, I just can't hate him. I feel Sakura's dilemma towards him.
KindredSouI chapter 18 . 5/27
SO glad you updated! I wonder if Sakura will meet Baki’s wife? Hope to read more soon!
I love this fic and I'm glad I came back to re-read it, I got a new update! Great work and thank you!
Chezaswolf666 chapter 18 . 5/26
I've never been so excited to read a new fanfic chapter.
I love your writing style so much.
Keep being awesome.