Reviews for Amaryllis
aquamarine-acaia chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
words can not describe how happy i am to find that you are writing a new story, you made my day :)
The Fangirl With A 1000 Names chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
What is this I'm in love already.
Sakura is so boss already and Sasuke is already adorable. And Sasori is the best,
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Finally Itachi is the delicate flower and Sakura the headstrong general. I've been waiting for this.
sakura'sbae chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I am just so interested in this story right now. All your works were great but this one I feel will be your best. Update soon ...
mun3litKnight chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I love this story though don't know the plot yet I'm looking forward to finding out I'm sure it will be interesting. :)
just an anon reader chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Freaking love it so far! I always love strong and complex female leads and this is wonderful so far! I'm highly intrigued and can't wait for more!
thetinroof chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I'm all giddy! XD
Everything about this has got me interested especially how some of it was unexpected (but that just makes me even more curious!). First of all, I really like the characterization and how it seems so different. I'm pretty curious about Sakura and Naruto's relationship with each other since it's not the usual best friend or brother kind of thing.
And of course, Itachi and his place in the family and palace, that is a very nice and interesting change.
Plus, you had me at princesses because I just love medieval settings :)
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Oh! This sounds like such an interesting story. I love this chapter.
PinchofSalt chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Ooh! This is great! I can't wait to find out why she holds such distaste for Naruto. Looking forward to future ItaSaku scenes.
MizukiYukiko chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
As always with you, I'm already in love. I think the station you have Itachi in is unique and different, and it'll be nice to have a really good AU like this- in this time and setting. here aren't many and the good ones aren't completed. Sakura's relationship with Naruto also seems to be different, and while I'm always partial to those two being best friends, this seems really different and intersting. T Thank you for a new story! I can't wait for the update!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
great start! i was drawn in immediately! i hope sasuke isn't developing a crush on general sakura... in anycase hurry update! i want to read more!
cherry jubilee chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
How sexist is it that I immediately assumed that Itachi was the general? And Sasuke and Sakura are ganging up on Naruto! i loved the unexpectedness of the plot so far. and your fsbulous writing of course! I'm so curious about the backstory - why does Sakura insist on wearing her uniform? Does she look like a tomboy? Why is Itachi sick?
dang-punk chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Finally! Amaryllis is here! I like the idea of a medieval setting being used. I haven't read one like it so it will be interesting. I can't wait to see how you play out the family dynamics between the Uchihas and Itachi. I won't promise to review every single chapter, but please know that I will read every update! As always, great job, and can't wait for the next chapter.
Cheers
Yo chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is really well written and really interesting! I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Its a bonus that the chapter was really long.
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I'm ready for this. I really like the medieval setting and the relationships with characters thus far, especially the undisclosed one between Sasuke and Itachi (and parents, presumably).

And, as always, love Sasori and his sarcasm. :)
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50