Reviews for Amaryllis
moor chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I finally made enough time to come sit down to read this! I'm so excited! :D

I like the characterization you've given Sakura as the General; does she still have her medical prowess? (Or was that cut back in order to further the current storyline?)

I also like the friendship Sakura has with Sasori and Sasuke; though kicked!puppy!Naruto makes my heart hurt, a bit. What did he / his family do to Sakura / her family to make her resent him so much? (I'm looking forward to finding out.)

Thank you for sharing, have a great week!
ShadowStained chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Ooh. I love how Sakura dislikes Naruto like this. Its very fun to read. And i hope theres much more Itachi later on. I like how intriguing their conversations are- Sakura's and Itachi's.
I cant wait until the next update!
silverwolfigther00 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
this is getting more and more interesting ,

looking foreward to read the next chapter:)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Aw Sasori was adorable in this one. :)

Where'd you get the inspiration for a medieval setting by the way? I'm really loving this haha.
LilithiaRW chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Yeesh, family issues! Call Dr. Phil!
Conrii chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
So cool.
de caedere chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I love the appearance of Sasori in this chapter. I was really looking forward to it, and you didn't disappoint. Yay for more Itachi/Sakura interaction! I feel kinda bad for Naruto, but at the same time, I can't help but to agree with Sakura's opinion. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
darth-sakura chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I just gotta say that I love the relationships in this fanfic, it makes everything so much more intriguing!
MizukiYukiko chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Ah I loved that you expanded more on Narutos relationship with Sakura. I'm excited to see more between them. It's hard because I always want Naruto to be the good guy, but I understand why you're portraying him like this. I do enjoy the relationship between Sakura and Sasuke, and I'm wondering if the two may be forced into a marriage that they don't want - or at least if it'll be discussed. Always a fan of your Itachi and Sakura interaction as well, and I'm also really happy we're seeing more of Sasori. I'd like to see gaara visit! That'd be fun to read!

Thanks for the update!
Mizukiyukiko
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I really like the length of the fic love fic itself tellfcc/
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
This is really well-written. I'm just amazed. :)
mischiefpuff chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
I'm marrying this fiction. I love everything about it.
sakura'sbae chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
eh, this story is getting good. Keep up your good writing...
dancewithmedarling chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Great story so far! I really like the way you have made Sakura a strong woman but at the same time she still has gentle moments, like with Sasori & the "starbugs." I look forward to reading more!
The Fangirl With A 1000 Names chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I'm still trying to figure out besides his annoyingness why Sakura is so irritated with Naruto...
Also dress shopping was hilarious, Sasuke p!ease.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »