Reviews for Monsuno love letter
Amy Hanekom chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Please write a Jeredy and Sophie story: start it with how they first met and let the readers see first through Jeredy's eyes and then through Sophie's - I want to know what they were thinking when they met and how they saw each other. End it with Chase being born.
monsuno power chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
I waited this long to resd this chapter and you write this!Allright,i know,I has their own but I love and always will Chase and got me fuled for a sec.I am glad you are to read you soon.
Monsunolover chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
Can you please do an Alpha & Jinja one?
ChasexJinjaforever chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
Really Good chapter :)
Wonderfulxxthings chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
AMAZING! I like it in fact I LOVE it and I can't wait til you get to write the new story

And about season 3 you're absolutely right I didn't feel that it was complete I hope if there are new episodes coming but I don't think so
Wonderfulxxthings chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
Please update I'm really enjoying this story it's beautiful
Monsunolover chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
WOW,I wonder who the lucky guy is!UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Omfg you are an awesome writer! Do me a favour and write more than one page for your 7th chapter! Its quite interestn to read! Love the stuff you write! Continue like this and you can write a book ! Good luck
Lakota1172 chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Hahaha.
I loved it! It keeps me guessing to! I wonder who the letters for?!
monsuno power chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Youre bach,yay!I realy love this story.I hope that you will update you write more storys about monsuno?And did you watch season 3?Its know i had almost same story like this,love letter and other to read you soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Nice to see you again!
Please update soon the last chapter! The misunderstandings and confusion must be solved! Nice chapter!
ChasexJinjaforever chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I am so happy that you have updated your story :) I will be soo much looking forward to reading your next chapter :) :) :) :)
Violet Rose of Darkness chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE!
Lakota1172 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
LOVE IT!

I need more! This story is truly amazing and I can not wait to find out who the lucky fella is! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Shopping: fun for the girls, terror for the boys! haha! I am dying to know who the "he" is! Are we gonna learn during the ball? Update whenever you can!