Reviews for ground rules
I suddenly have this mental image of all four of them waking up the next morning cuddled up in one of the two beds not sure how that happened.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/11
doesn't seem to be easy with any one of them ;-)
Mylos chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is feel good fic at its finest. How lovely it is.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I liked this a lot, but I also like how you added Atho's memories of his brother.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Target Zero chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Very cute. I hope we get to see something like this in season 2. I really enjoyed reading this and thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
More like these, please? Pretty please? :)

I only beg because they're sooo good.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
For a fairly unusual situation you did very well keeping them in character, particularly the amusing touches with Athos and his knife, and Aramis and his tactile nature.

Of course as entertaining as it is watching them tease Aramis for it, there is also a sad undertone when you realise it most likely stems as much from what happened in Savoy as just Aramis's nature.

It was touching therefore when Porthos stopped mentally complaining about it and allowed Aramis to settle in close to him the moment he began to exhibit genuine distress as the danger of nightmares threatened.

The final lines, with Athos equating sleeping alongside Aramis to the times spent with his brother (and therefore evoking the brotherhood he now shares with these three), were just the right touch to bring it all to a close.
VirendraLione chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I really enjoyed reading this and it was refreshing to have a story about the boys' sleeping arrangements not turn into an M rated scene. I thought this was both humorous and in-keeping with the characters' voices and mannerisms. I am adding this to my favourites list. Well Done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love everything about this. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Athos cuddles!
stop the temptation mill. Though i have to admit i share a few of Aramis's listed snooze sins (stealing blankets and cuddling [what? stuffed animals are comfy and i can't help it if i have a force of habit!])- as my godsister and BFF often make me more than aware of- but a simple knife D'artagnan? u really need a few more years on the job to learn appreciation for the finer points of security, wait till u meet Dean Winchester Monster Hunter and his sleep paranoia then we might consider ur complaints *dumps a bucket of holy water ice cubes over the poor boy and sits back to enjoy the sight*
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
The idea behind this story is (if you don't mind me saying it) a bit silly and something that's been done a lot - but you're writing it in a way that's so hilarious, sweet and warm that it's a downright pleasure. I'm in love with your writing style and reading this made me feel good about the world. Thank you so much for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Poor Aramis. Come on, guys, you love the cuddle. Just give into it! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Please write another story to this humorous manner...it was brilliant! I especially loved them picking on Aramis..had me in hysterics!
Ruth chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Still giggling as I write this review...
done. More of the boys please.
Many thanks, Ruth
Richefic chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
A typical night for our favourite musketeers, much in keeping with the period and a nice focus on each of the boys. Really enjoyed this.