Reviews for An Unexpected Development
Innieminnie chapter 22 . 7/4
I am very unfamiliar with Star Trek, so I can't really give you prompts (sorry!), but I really enjoy your story! Their relationship is amazing, and I can't help but want to see how Spock reacts to dating, haha!
JerHat chapter 22 . 6/14
Quite enjoying this. Good stuff.
I need to find more light hearted, in a new world(universe/dimension/crossover).
Ms.luise chapter 22 . 4/9
Are you going to update ? I love this story
KillerWidow chapter 16 . 3/8
I just read Chapter 16, was that a hatake kakashi reference at the end? If so, that's awesome!
Love this chapter 14 . 2/9
Love this!
Calprnia chapter 22 . 1/30
I wonder how would go a meeting with Harriet and Q. Would Q know about what Hari is?
It would be quite hilarious anyways. XD
hermonine chapter 22 . 1/19
Great story, update soon!
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 1/3
Gosh, I am LOVING THIS AMAZING FIC and all of the brilliant characters you have created here! I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)

Happy New Year!
Hadrianna chapter 22 . 12/1/2017
Prompt: Hari being so caught off guard that she says "Oh Dear Merlin!" Out loud and in front of both Spock and Bones.

Prompt: A child patient asks Hari for a story. She tells him the Tale of Three Brothers. Either Spock or Bones hear this in some way.

Prompt: Hari meets Jim Kirk. Bones fears for his sanity.
Lina03 chapter 22 . 7/25/2017
OMG, I love this fic, it's such a fun read. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work! )
Pernicia Hart chapter 22 . 7/21/2017
I have a sort of prompt. I would really like to see Harriet and Spock do something fun and a bit silly. I don't know what that could be, but the last few chapters have begun to get pretty heavy, so I would like an injection of lightness where Harriett is maybe trying not too think too much and Spock is mildly uncomfortable, but going along in another attempt to better understand Harriett and emotions. I leave the rest up to you and your muse.
Also, thank you for another fabulous chapter. I literally sit on the edge of my seat biting my nails waiting for the next update every time.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
Great chapter, as always. I can't wait until she meets Jim. Either as Bones' friend or Spock's. Looking forward to your next update!
kiki8o chapter 22 . 7/19/2017
doesnt hari think spock is trying to get info from her as he tried to interrogate her at the start if i were her i wouodnt trust him even if she likes him and i like her teasing him but it seems she is like forcing him into a relationship or forcinghim to think about it anyway ( kinda like nyota did) its my opinion and she only interacts with him she is in a new universe with lots of species why isnt she curious why doesnt she try to see if they or the vulcans are inmune she should also make connectionw becquse she is alone and if she is 141 or so years (which i dont understand why she tells spock by the way, where are her instincts she fought in a war didnt she) she should know to keep powerful people around her, well there are some promps and i think its going a little slow and very cliche for her to be on the interprise if i were her i would learn and travel and heal in other planets for some time to get experience and learn to live in the new world she is in, of course if she think she will stay here as it seems by the last chapter.
anyway its a constructive critique by the way i love the story
adreamingladyknight chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
I really love your stories. I read The Healer first and then decided to read this one and I must say I have fallen in love with Hari and Spock's interactions. I saw that you said you were running out of prompts, so here's my hand at it (I'm not very good at coming up with ideas which is why I read fanfiction rather then write it but maybe you'll like one of the following): 1. I can't remember what was described in the scene but Hari has a cauldron at home right? So maybe Spock accompanies her shopping to get supplies and then watches her make potions (while quizzically trying to understand the purpose of each ingredient) 2. A family dinner with Spock's mom (and Spock of course) 3. Somehow Hari falls into Spock's lap and while Hari sits there in shock for a second, Spock tries to understand what he's feeling (physically and emotionally) 4. In The Healer Hari's animagus form is a predatory bird (was it a hawk? I can't remember), so maybe Spock notices a bird watching him and wonders why that species of bird is even here since it's not native to this part of the world.

That's all I can think of. Keep writing, I love your stories! Now I'm off to read 'Company, Party of 16? No?' next. Have a nice day!
Skendo chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
Ooh now it's just turned interesting... Not that wasn't before... I've just been waiting for them to figure out their relationship for AGES! Whoo!