Reviews for Order Effects
GeezerWench chapter 32 . 4/13
Leah an alpha female. Makes sense.

Lots of changes to deal with.

A Cullen! What do they want?
jbarbosa12 chapter 32 . 4/8
Love this story!
kouga's older woman chapter 32 . 4/6
I like the Jake/ Leah pairing
Khyharah chapter 32 . 4/3
Oh I just adore the way u work the imprint and Jake and Leah and GAH I just love it. I felt Bella's haircut was very appropriate as it really sums up her relationship with Leah. So good :-) Cant wait to see what those Cullens are up to!
brankel1 chapter 32 . 4/3
Amazing job. I love when Bella cut her hair when Leah did.
bratstopmom84 chapter 32 . 4/2
Great chapter! Can't wait to see whats next!
write more soon chapter 32 . 4/2
write more soon
ellenswim chapter 32 . 4/2
Love the story. Have question. If jake and Bella imprinted as a friend does that mean jake is Leah's mate?. Poor Bella even though she is jake friend /imprint she still could loose Paul if he imprints.
Madmaxi chapter 32 . 4/2
Damnit! You keep stopping at the really good parts (great cliffies you've got going on hon)! Well done! Waiting (rather impatiently) for the next chapter:-)
hateme101 chapter 32 . 4/2
This can't be good. Wonder what Cullen it is
sassy973 chapter 32 . 4/2
Loved it can't wait for the next chapter.
Ahhhhh! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! For making jake and Leah real. This chapter was beyond perfect. Jakes behaviour with Leah I loved but bella and her care for leach was touching. You are amazing ( as long as jake and Leah stay together and Paul and bella hahaha but seriously they better)
X.summergrey.X chapter 32 . 4/2
i think that is really nice of bella. i know hair can just grow back for her but still. also it would be a nice change for her.
i wonder how it is at her house, if its alice like in the books but you could of changed that. if not alice i'm going to guess...i cant really think anyone else would but carlisle and esme? i dont think edward, i feel like he would need a more flashy entrance.
Lalina92 chapter 32 . 4/2
Uh oh
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 32 . 4/2
Noooooooooo! Not again! This is driving me insane! I can't stand this! Maybe I should go back to books... at least they have an ending right away! I love this story. It is amazing! Please I need an update again and soon!