Reviews for Order Effects
Czy4Twilight chapter 40 . 4/17
Will you be finishing this
GaaraSandNiN chapter 40 . 4/16
Aw how come you don't want finish this?
I really hope you don't remove it!
QSWhidbee10 chapter 40 . 2/8
Nooooooooo! Please, please, please don't take it down! Finish it don't remove it! I absolutely love this story and find myself rereading it every few months even though it incomplete. Its the best! You did an amazing job with it so far.
B4bidden.Products chapter 40 . 2/7
wish there was more
Love the style and idea behind this fic, very inspired. Hope you continue it as I'd love to know where this story could go next.
olikawe chapter 40 . 11/7/2016
I really like the story and i hope that you are planning on finishing it.
southernpur-rica chapter 40 . 9/9/2016
Hope this updates. Love this story!
MartaS chapter 24 . 8/30/2016
I am sorry, I can't anymore. The first chapters of this story I absolutely loved, but the last few just drained out all the enjoyment. You introduced Rebecca to the story, which I can't say I was happy about, but when Bella was talking about the imprint? I mean about how she isn't in love with Jake and needs him to care only about her? I found it kina discusting actually. So horrendously self involved and selfish, she wanted from him to do evertyhing he can to make her happy, and it doesn't even cross her mind that he was in love with her? That he actually lost those feelings, also feels all kinds of wrong to me, like he was robbed and manipulated, and in what way? Out of his own most private freaking feelings, out of love? The cannon imprining wasn't something I liked either but at least it added feelings, it didn't take away the feelings that ware already there. Going about this, this way makes imprinting feel like even more of a mind controling enslavement.

And Paul is selfish becasue he took off? Bella is loosing her shit oft lately and everyone needs to baby her, not to mention that all the vampire problems they are having are actually casued by her, but if Paul takes some time off from running himself ragged and risking his life for a woman that just shattared his heart (as far as he knows) then he is the bad person?
Like I said, I am sorry. You had me there for a while but I am not enjoying this anymore.
MartaS chapter 23 . 8/30/2016
Ooh gimme a break. Her treating Paul like shit will be explained with period? so he gets physically hurt (kick in the balls) for a freaking misunderstanding, she is actually being hurtfull to him and she is let off the hook that easily?
I am a girl I know what psm is and I am one of the ones that have it very bad, but even when you have it, being an asshole to someone because you feel like crap is not an excuse. No matter how you feel, if the person didn't desarve it, you do not take out your frustration on and basically abuse the people who care about you. It's inacceptable.
And now she is Jake's imprint? I just know she will handle all of this very badly. What a mess.
MartaS chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
I am reading your story and one second I absolutely love it, the next I am totally pissed off. And it all comes down to Bella. I don't know what to do with this... :/
I love that she cares about people, for example how she handled the Jess situation, and how she is friends with everybody, etc, but the last few chapters she was seriously making me angry.
First she broke up with Paul. Like they just found out that there will be yet another vampire after them, and they will have to work harder and risk to their lives increased. They are in a stresfull freaking situation, and Bella trows a fit about a "girlfriend" lebel? On one hand I get where she was coming from, but to break up with him over it? And she didn't even bother to ask why he was opposed to the label. Only what SHE wanted mattered, his side of things was of no importance whatsoever, and since he didn't want to cater to her whim right then and there, then she has no use for him and dumps him. Like wtf?

Then that situation with Jake. Lests be real here. Jacob is in incredible pain, he probably is very scared and desperate, stupid Bella tells him to talk to Sam whom he dislikes, and Sam doesn't even have anything to tell him! Jake is sick and scared he humbles himself looking for help and gets only vague platitudes of no help whasoever. (Not to mention that what Sam said was idiotic. If he wants Jake to read the legends and figure out that he becomes a wolf- before he even transforms, why just not tell him out right, insted of torturing him?) Does she care about the position Jake is in though? How he has to feel? Nope, she gets pissed because he is not taking that vague shit they paddle at him, he is just too much work this Jacob, making it difficult on her what whith his stupid feelings!
And then she goes to Paul and what? Basically uses him. She knows he wants her back, that he cares, and she goest to him uses him as her emotional sponge to make herself feel better but then complately disregards him and how she is hurting him?

Like seriously, one second she is great, talking with people, giving support, throwing bd party, etc and then she turns around and behaves like a total selfish ass. It throws me for a loop.
mizzmeakabby chapter 40 . 7/27/2016
Great story! I like how all of it has gone so far. I would like to know how everything else goes but i can't seeing as how you haven't finished the story!?
Guest chapter 36 . 6/18/2016
I'll be surprised if Rosalie won't do some serious damage to Eddick once she knows what he did.
On to next chapter for me!
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 17 . 6/9/2016
i
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 40 . 3/30/2016
Love it. Hope to see an update