Reviews for Secret Love
hugefriendsfan00 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
loved it
rachgreengeller chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
i just found this story and i am loving it...season 2...huh ..NO EMILY!
Jo chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
Lol, that was very good. That thing about Chan thinking Courteney was hot but Ross thinking she wasnt, made me laugh ;) good job
catnamedzane chapter 9 . 1/20/2003
JUDY SUCKS! That was such a mean thing to say to monica! anyway, i love this story [i don't think it's as teen romance anymore, lol] and i hope that you DO continue it. It's a really sweet story and i love it! lol. yeah. i think that's all i have to say. OH and i LOVED when Joey said "oh hey, why don't i get ordained on the interet?" lol. that just made me laugh. haha. see? that's me laughing. :-D
catnamedzane chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
"She's not one of the cheap sluts you're always bringing home" he yelled.

at first, i thought that ross thought it was joey cuz...well, cuz joey does. lol. anyway. next chapter ahoy!

btw i have no idea what ahoy means. just thought it sounded nice. :-D
catnamedzane chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
aww! yay! what a good chapter! and i really loved at the end, w/ your author's note, you kept saying "so i just pretended it was" lol. that just made me smile. mmkay, i'ma gonna goa reada the nexta chapter! :-D
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
i like it so far, even though it seemed a little...sappy teen romance novel to me...and i mean it in the kindest possible way. now you'll probably attack my house and throw sticks at me, but this is just my opnion. maybe because you used to word 'like' so much. yeah. now i'm ramblng and giving u more of a reason to throw sticks at me. *anyway* i'm gonna read the next chapter, cos i do like it.
starbright chapter 8 . 12/2/2002
great chapter as usual. I can't wait to read the rest!
Peanuts chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
Hi! :) It's a little early for Merry Christmas, LOL, but it is December, so...anyway, awesome chapter! I LOVE this story! :) I want a Bing baby, too, on the show. :)

I also love how you described what Chandler was wearing. Yum! Blue and black are my favorite colors on him! :)

I liked the way you incorporated the scenes from the episodes. I was waiting for Phoebe's line about being firm on $10 for the engagement ring. LOL!

Hurry with the next chapter! :)
CMfan4eva chapter 7 . 11/29/2002
I love this fic!Aaahh, write more!it's great!
Peanuts chapter 7 . 11/28/2002
Hi! :) I liked this! I enjoyed that episode on the show, too, but I like how your version played out better. :) Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Mgeller chapter 6 . 11/21/2002
Awww! I love it! Please continue soon!
starbright chapter 6 . 11/18/2002
great chapter as usual!
Peanuts chapter 6 . 11/17/2002
Hi! :) I like it, I like it! :) This is such a feel-good type of story. It made me smile. Can't wait to read more!
starbright chapter 5 . 11/8/2002
I love this chapter! Keep up the great work!