Reviews for Cracked Glass
SilentHuntress72 chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Sunstreaker and psychiatrist in the same sentence? Does Sunny have the personality and mental temper to actually be one? lol interesting start though.
aquarius89 chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
I love the story! Finish it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
lol
CNightJoy chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I like the start to this one. Please continue. I really want to know what happens. Also Blue/Bee is also my fav, so I must have more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Please, please, please, PLEASE, update this soon! I love this so freaking much, I can't wait for the next chapter! Holy slag! Mind-Blown. Again. This is my fifth time reading this because I can't get enough of it.

Gah! What an idea! Sheesh I love your writing style, your perfectly-in-character characters, your writing pace- EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES THESE TWO CHAPTERS BURN ANGST INTO MY BRAIN BECAUSE THEY ARE SO PERFECT.

I must. Know. What. Happens. Next.

Please, Godess Molten-Ashes.

Don't make me kidnap Donut.

Think of Caboose. Think of how sad he will be.
Yogiplier chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
i did not see prowl being a grandsire, that suprised me
love the chap, it made me sad and feel bad for smokey and blue
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
That took Sideswipe long enough in the end.

Oi. Poor Smokescreen and Blue though. Eeesh. Drama . . . I wonder what happened to Smokes. I can guess several things, but oh man . . .
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Aaa that chapter was great! :DD
Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Oh boy that family tree just got so interesting! What is Sunny to do? Would he still dare to court Smokey now that he knows Prowl is his sire? And what trauma did happen? I have a feeling that is the root of it all. How does a mech get knocked up while in prison? I have a feeling it wasn't of his own choice...which would explain a whole lot...I wonder when that will start sinking in for the twins. I bet then can figure out that mystery between themselves.

one small typo - you have Blue being "berthed" in prison...I think that is what happen to Smokey, but I think Blue was really just getting born in prison, right? It makes all sorts of strange pics in my brain when it read it the other way )
Spectral-Aspen chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Well, this certainly make things (more) interesting! :)
JackFroyo chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I was NOT expecting that!

Wow. Ummm...

HOLY SLAGGING PRIMUS ON A PINK AND PURPLE PEGASUS THAT SERIOUSLY JUST SCREWED UP MY HEAD.

Prowl... Smokey... Blue... THAT IS SO FREAKING COOL! :D

*hands over swag sunnies* You're awesomazing. Tell eveyone who thinks otherwise to Deal with it.

*flies away cheering for another chapter*
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Wow Prowl's older then he looks then. I've been thinking he was Bluestreak's sire not a Grandsire.
Lady Quickshift chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
and the plot thickens.
Holy Slaaag
Lilygirlrocks chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Ummmm, I think you may have uploaded a Fairytale chapter to this Transformers fanfic
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Well! That is an interesting start. I wonder how it'll continue.