Reviews for I Just Died in Your Arms
xWonderxWomanx chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Even though Im not much of a WWSM fan, I have to admit your style is flawless. I loved this story and I enjoyed it no end.

I hope you will keep writing and post more soon.

OR well, even if you dont post, I just hope you will write because you have talent.

xoxo

M.
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
YAYAYAYAYA! I love this. It was beautiful. I love SMWW. I love that pairing. Great job.
bandgeeksr2cool chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
i really enjoyed it.
obi-juan82 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Don't sweat it. I've always been a fan of Superman/Wonder Woman stories and it was a pleasure to see a fanfic based on it. I too have never cared for Lois. While John Byrme did make her more self sufficient when he revamped Supermanin 1985, Lois was stilla mean, mosy, domineering woman. Sweet kind Diana is a much better choice for out noblest of heroes.
Heck if you read the comics you'll know that half the DC World thinks that Superman and Wonder Woman are a couple! (And that gets Lois, now married to Clark, mad as all heck!)
carmen chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
i liked it write more
obi-juan82 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Swet! Though I understand that DC wil always have it be Superman/Lois, I just love that story you made. I've always had a thing for Superman Womder Woman romances. I just do, they're the perfect couple. (FAR better than that runty little Lane chick.) Oh and Whats really sweet is that in the real comics, Lois really is always jealous of Diana. That she's gonna steal her man or something, I hope she does!
djb21212 not signed in chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I love this story! It's true, stories revolving around Superman/Wonder Woman are like finding a diamond in the desert: suer rare and a treasured find. Like you, I'm sick and tired of Lois also (not to mention Chloe from "Smallville"). Something told me, being a Superman fan for several years, that she only started to like Clark AFTER learning he was Superman. Only two people cared for him as he realy was: Lana (who is married now) and Diana. (I'm not even going to approach the people who want to put Wonder Woman with Batman. That's just wrong. [Bruce needs someone as dark as he is, like Catwoman.])

Anyway, I hope you write another one soon. I'm off to read your G-Gundam stories now.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Yeah, that's fluff. :P But it's good fluff. Tasty. Like cotton candy! Even though I like Lois, this is nice too.
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Aww, this is such a sweet fic! _ And you're right, Lois Lane is very annoying...

Good little fic!
mary chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
i think lois is pretty cool, but i've always been a wonder woman/superman fan

i think there should be more stories about their friendship/relationship

nothing rated-R or smutty

i liked your story

keep it up!
Saimhe chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Yeah! Superman /WonderWoman fic! Thanks for this, you are right, they are rare.
Angel-Myst chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
YES! Thank you so much! I've been looking everywhere for a Diana/Clark fic and I've finally read a GOOD one. Thank you so much (I dun like Lois either) Please write more!

Angel
ww1886 chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Outstanding! This is a great fanfic! I'm a big fan of WW/SM. There aren't enough fanfics out there about the two of them. Great job! This is the best I've read yet!
SuperherogirlCat chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Cool. I liked this. I'm more of a Wonder Woman/Batman fan meself, but to each his/her own. This was well written and really sweet. I hope you submit more
J.T chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Thank-you!

Finally! I love the story, and it's about time someone posted one like this. I've been waiting for a while! Wow, I'm not the only person in the universe who thinks they're good together!