Reviews for Belonging
I love yoiuuiu thee story is breathtaking..plz write more stories like this ..op bb is so awesome
Mark has to be Adonis I mean its obvious. The A on his shirt, flirting, obnoxious and over confident
Dixxy chapter 30 . 2/20
[(..."the last few bricks"...)]

Hey there... Ghostling ! ;D

So there it is. I've finally read the last of your sTTories, and as usual ended up delighted with it ! So here we go for my lasTT review :

You have a baffling mastery in two "antipodal" fields : action and reflection. Because you are just as impressive in yr depicting battles that you are in your philosophical / moral reflections. All the Kishar-Beast Boy material, with all those clever and so interesting speeches and explanations, was fascinating to read. You have made all those facts and informations (about shifting, about the bond they share, about the wards, about even Kishar's and Azar's bonds, and BB's past) an incredibly captivating intellectual AND matter. This sTTory contains as much great pondering material as AT ODDS, if not more (i'd say more).

Thank you for introducing Kishar, who really was a most interesting character. I at first thought she was BB's mother, but in a different shape. Anyway, the relationship she shares wz BB was both moving... and absorbing ! One of the best elements of this excellent ficTTion, no doubt ! The way she tested him, with that fake "sacrifice girl", was to me both and uneasy and engrossing experience... and i loved it !

It was also nice having other villains have major roles : Adonis and Billy Numerous (even if you tend to use Adonis just a tad less than the over-used Cinderblock). Adonis was horrible in this one (while he usually is just ridiculous in your other works) : planning to rape Raven, raping indeed 219 women/girls, using Raven's demonic knowledge to enslave other minor villains... Brrr... And oh God, the terrible fate Raven had in store for him : deliciously horrible !

And i appreciated the mischievous threat of Trigon's potential break-free... which you maliciously reduced to nothing by BB's surprising devastation and killing ! Great plot twist there, bravo ! :D And also, using a brand new one, Mad Mod (ch.2, i think) was nice a change, baddie-wise, as was Malchior's presence... and the importance of his shape for the shapeshifter in Kishar's domain !

The use of Superman as a "hypnotized" villain was pretty surprising, yet way original. Turning the good into the bad (the shift being totally unwilling, as in hypnosis or use of "perverting spells") is a really really fascinating ideas in storywriting, i'd say... probably even more than traitors who made believe to be good guys (like Terra in BETRAYAL episode).

All the emoticlones moments were naturally a real delight to me. The theft part (Poor Peppy, BB's life-size puppet, Rage's beating... and her beating the others) was very funny and pleasantly intriguing.

Also way funny were those moments when Rae punished Rob and Cy out upon hearing certain words critical to BB (like e.g. "Tofu? Beast Boy? Toss out?" in chap. 9). That really gave me good
chuckles, eh eh ! XD

The grocery / shopping part (ch. 15) was also pretty amusing. The part when Cy & Rob were worried over BB's and Rae's ignorance abt meat parts was just sth to guffaw abt ! XDDD

But the last part, in the last 5 chapters, with that huge ward, Billy Numerous guarding it, the Titans being defeated, the massive arrival of people destined to a great sacrifice meant to free Trigon was to me a major source of satisfaction in this story. What intensity ! Breathtaking ! I loved every second of it. And the moral implications abt BB afterwards... abt his regretting it, which made him avoid the worst torments... that was incredible !

I also enjoyed your more mature material, like Death and Kishar's snogging, and RaeXBB x-rated moment. Not what i prefer, but still nice reading. And yeah, gotta admit, along with other readers, that Death was quite an intriguing character... cheeky and daring ! Pretty cool !

And Rae's pregnancy ? Unexpected... but touching ! Yet why three ? To have the other three Titans babysit them, eh eh ? ;)

All this was excellent, and i more than ever look up at you, plot-wise, description-wise, dialog-wise, character-wise, intellect-wise, battle-wise. You are wonderful, you know that ? But of course you do ! XD

So, what didn't i like, may you wonder ? Beh, the usual flaws i point at :

First, the many typos. There really are a huge amount in this fic', more than in others. You may argue that you re-read yr text. I will reply that it's far from enough : the numerous errors prove it.
Perhaps avoid re-reading late at night ;) or when tired, eh ? Better do it when you have enough time and feel in top shape for that. Just a simple advice for a better check.

Second, the presence of excessively-used villains : i mentioned Adonis, yet given you give him a more prominent role, i'll accept it this one time. But Cinderblock... ah la la, Cinderblock, Cinderblock, Cinderblock... *looooong sigh* what a drag, honestly ! You must have used the granite man in almost all stories (the only one which i know ya didn't is THE BET) ! Monotony, how i loathe ya ! I know ya must find him interesting as a baddie, but really, Ghostling... if you ever write a new sTTory, which i hope ya do, please do NOT include Cinderblock !

I also found strange the sudden, unexpected change of Zatanna in last chappy. From distrutful, she briskly became friendly, with her arm around Rae's shoulders...?! That sounded... out of place. (i loathed the girl's behaviour to Rae, btw... but that's not y critic to ya : i know she actually was like that in the comics first...) Dunno, wasn't convinced by that.

And your usual exaggerations with numbers, naturally. No surprises there either. ;) Like, making love 11 times in three hours (which one of the reviewers clearly pointed as exaggerated) or 20 times a day (pretty excessive as well). You really have a hard time making figures realistic, if you may allow me such criticism, while you are great at making words way realistic and catchy.

Finally, strange title for the ultimate segment (A TITAN)... that deals with Rae and Beast Boy's future babies. I don't think it appropriate. A title related to said babies would have been more pertinent, and fitting, content-wise.

And there it was. My last review to another gem of a sTTory from you. I really LOOOOOVED this one, which was particularly interesting thanks to KIshar, a captivating character, and the intellectual / philosophical / moral implications relating to BB. And also a dreadful, horrible Adonis, and Trigon's fake threat... and those 5 magnificent chapters !

Kudos as usual, Man ! I've really adOOOOred reading yr stuff during all these months, since June 2014. It was both a pleasure and an honor, and you're definitely not in my fav's authors list by chance ! ;) All the best to ya, and my deepest gratitude for all your astonishing literrary work !

Take care !

Léo
BartWLewis chapter 30 . 1/14
Awesome! I loved reading the story!
Galeiam chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
Once again another great BB power up story wish more writers would ditch the TT idiot version...Feverishly awaits your next story.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Was that Wildmutt?
From Ben 10.
HunterMoore chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
Don't really have anything to say other than great story. This is some wonderful writing on your part.
HunterMoore chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Going off the A on his shirt, his cocky douche-bag attitude, and his interest in Raven, I'm guessing Mark is Adonis. Though I guessed that just from the 'A', the other two reasons just lend credibility. Unless all that is just to throw us off the real trail of it being Monsieur Mallah. I'm really loving the story by the way. Now to continue reading.
deathincarnate65 chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
and scared of ravens wrath
Guest chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
You are a captivating writer I am really impressed
Bagget00 chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
That was really awesome. I like the concepts you choose to write about. I have been waiting for new stories from you ever since I first read Shattered Souls.
John-017 chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
I like it. I hope you continue writing fan fics like this because they keep you on edge and waiting for more. I'll be waiting on the next story you might write.
Alec33 chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Great story! Hope you do something about the triplets in the future! That would be hilarious! And what about CY's reaction?
liger09 chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
i loved this story how about an epilogue chapter when the kids are a few years old. anyway cant wait to see what you make next.
HereForTitans chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Another fantastic story. you are quickly becoming one of my favourite writers and i am looking forward to what you will do with your next teen titans story.
great characters, dialogue, and a great plot with an amazing oc : )
it was a joy to read thank you for putting in the time to write it : D