Reviews for Midnight Tradition
Agena K chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I love the ending! Hahahahaha- ha! poor Dick! I guess even Babs knew about the show before he did! This is so cool! Just a thought though - have some more of Dick's allies come incognito to the show as well invited by Roy but expressly told not to let on to Dick where they were going for Halloween and watch the fireworks as he looks around and recognizes his teammates...
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Ye Gods and sundry, I would have picked Roy for that. Next time tell us what happened when he and Dick took Garth. I can so see Garth ready to kill Roy by the end of the pool scene.
Jaz chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Bravo! And thanks for the spew warning. Very funny story.
Chastity chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
LOL! That's hilarious. I can totally see Dick getting dragged out by Roy - I think the dialogue was perfectly in-character for both. "But Kory and I..." "Stop bragging." LOL! I especially loved the last few lines... the image of Nightwing out on patrol with a big red 'V' on his forehead just defies description. *cracks up* Great! I ought to go geet *my* cherry popped someday soon. ;)
Starlight chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
I've never been to a live preformance and now I may never go. ) AND I was listening to "The Music of the Night" while reading this. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I was laughing all the way through it. Get Bruce there, please! I wanna see that so bad. Payback would be ****, but probably worth it!
Becky and Amanda chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
LOL! Very, very funny and wonderfully written. I cracked up at Dick being a "virgin" and Roy's reaction to Dick's 'bragging'. Hell, the whole thing was priceless!

-The Becky Half
JulietDeWinter chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
LOL hilarious
Bart chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
A fun night, indeed!
Vera Johnson chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
I was looking for something to cheer me up tonight and this story did exactly that. This is a fun exploration of friendship. If this doesn't bring a smile to your face then you must be dead! Thanks for an entertaining read.
Alicia chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
LOL! That was too good. I love the whole "virgin" thing. Poor Dick P
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
... I had a roomie named Sarah in college who did exactly this to me (and our apartment!) in college... I appreciate it a LOT more now then I did then... Can't believe it's been 25 years!

Thanks for taking me back there - in the world of the Bat no less...!

...But I can't help wondering how _*Bruce*_ would deal with this one...

*shamelessly begs* !
Mindy chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Oh poor Dick! Bruce tried to warn him about those friends of his! LOL! Maybe next time Dick can introduce Bruce or Matches Malone to the "Midnight Tradition"! Can't wait to read more from you!
Gina Ivy chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
LMAO! This is too funny! Dick a virgin? Well that's a reoccuring fantasy of mine I must admit.. Can't wait to read more from you! I give this a 10 on the laugh-o-meter! Keep up the great work!