Reviews for Damage Control
Kikitha2210 chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Oh it was perfect! You gave him a chance to recover himself! I have to admit that I didn't watch "Still" just because I knew that was going to disappoint me. But you really made a damage control.
nuclearnicole chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
ugh this was so much better than the actual episodes
lovesdaryl chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Beautifully done, a great take on what might (should ... grumble ...) have happened!
carylforever chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
What a shame TWD did "pair" Daryl with Beth, 2nd half. Talk about your train-wrecks. And it was horribly ooc for beloved Daryl. He has always belonged with Carol. Very nice take on 'Dead Weight' and 'Too Far Gone'. Keep this going! :)
KAKatie chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this story.
wildcherry32 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Perfect, exactly the way it should have been... especially chapter six ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Daryl probably would have been less of a pill
without a whiny teenager annoying him.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I love this!
Replacing the diary with Sophia is
so perfect! This brings me massive joy!
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
That was soooooo good!
TY so much for writing this, it just feels so right...
It really hit me in all my Caryl feels..
Love it hard core :D ;) :P
AntoDixon chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Oh, this chapter was very good! It was great reuniting with Rick, Carl and Michonne. It was great as Carol and Daryl worked together to save others.
I hope you are fine and you can update the next chapter soon! Greetings from Argentina! :D

ANTO :0)
TheRealSonia chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
That was great. And I like that Carol wasn't banished and that her relationship with Rick was still as good as ever. I sure would have like to see this on the show.
TheRealSonia chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Carol has more restraint than me, that's for sure.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Great, great last chapter! Loved it!
dkflpn chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
so good to see them working together as a group. hopefully soon. I miss the carol/rick friendship and it works out ok, thanks
Clara Meliza chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Nice! I like it! More, please?