Reviews for Perfect
Mamura Daiki chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow. As in wow. Dude, you just broke my heart. That was so painful to read. My heart cried for Mamura. My heart cried out for Shishio. Poor guy. (But I'm an S-class Mazume shipper.)

It was a painful read. I blame you. Lol jk. It was painful to read, and promising and beautiful at the same time, IMO.

Great plot, great characters, great grammar. Everything is great. Not just great, wonderful, too good! Love it.
liekanime chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love this so much
Mazume OTP
yuiseomugi chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Perfect! I was teary-eyed while reading this. I just cannot with Mazume. They're perfect for each other!
KurunaGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
My emotions are spilling all over the place. Let me calm down first so I can write a normal review haha.

This fanfiction just hit me right in the feels. Actually I think Mamura acted very Mamura-ish in this chapter, and his feelings and actions were depicted quite in line with the manga. He's really the type who'll let her go if he feels that she'll be happier with another man. And Suzume...Suzume...I think she doesn't realize that love isn't always breathtaking, love can also be a comfortable relationship with two people supporting each other. But she realized it at the end of the story :) Actually I was really happy when I found this fanfic because I was a fan of your Contestshipping one you wrote a long time ago!
maltha.anatasha chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
waaaa! its really good. seriously, if that manga ended up with shishio-suzume, this fanfic will definitely cheer me up. thank you for writing! I love if this could really happen :) anyway keep on writing please! will be happy if i can read more mamura-suzume story :)