Reviews for On the back of the turtle
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 10/7
Oh Raven you tease.
TRGrene chapter 7 . 10/2
I impatiently await an update.
This $4!7 is awesome and funny mustn't forget funny.
Yoda900 chapter 7 . 9/18
I just finished reading the Walking on Sunshine, A sunny day in DC and On the back of the turtle. All great stories, but I have a suggestion. Why not let the two Xander's meet and exchange some training ideas. Hope to read a lot of more chapters/stories from You.
wolfey141 chapter 7 . 8/30
I was wondering would this turn out to be a xander/raven or xander/hippolyta?
Loatroll chapter 7 . 8/28
Excellent stuff :-)
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 8/17
So much awesome! Hippolyta gets to be a badass, though I totally saw that coming. :) Ha! I SO hope we get to see what it is that Raven is telepathically hearing in the next chapter.
MB80 chapter 7 . 8/3
Laughed my ass off reading this chapter.

The number places for the Island to go if you include anime are endless. Imagine the island showing up in Evangelion and Xander destroying an angel by punching it, the hysteria this would engender in Gendo and the bastards in Seele.

Thanks for writing this hilarious story, keep it up.
Not only is it alive but I was right on which universe they arrived in! Damn nice to see this active, and really would like you to focus on finishing a story or two even though I greatly enjoy reading the one shots.

Thanks for the update, and hope more are on the way.
Runecutter chapter 7 . 7/28
That works astonishingly well. I like the small hints at Raven being ehhh "more normal" than she ever willingly lets on and while miraculously a bit more cartoonish than in their own series / universe the actions of the mini ninjas are funny as well.
And the icing on the cake was Kakashi's relief that Sasuke now seems no longer to go down the wrong path. Wonderful double entendre you've provoked here.
duskrider chapter 7 . 7/26
Nice intro to Naruto Verse.
guest chapter 7 . 7/23
i have a suggestion buffy/worm crossover xander winds up in brockton bay and kills the villain butcher and manages to absorb the other personalities and gaining all their powers and tries to do good but everyone is expecting him to be the villain
slarneth chapter 7 . 7/23
It's good to see you update.
CRose chapter 7 . 7/23
Excellent, another fun update. You should hit Fairy Tail in the next jump with all the girls in that anime that stand out, they would have a pretty good adventure fighting off all that magic. Heh.
nice to see this story updated i liked this chapter very funny! hope we see more update of this soon!
erik chapter 7 . 7/23
Thank you for the laughter.