Reviews for On the back of the turtle
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 6/20
Awesome and funny story.
Hope it continues.
The nonstop misogyny in this chapter is honestly a feat. Right up there with Perfect Lionheart's best. But you know he at least had the decency to start treating women like objects in chapter three rather than one.
pax-draconix chapter 7 . 4/18
As a note for if/when you decide to continue this, Xander is either still kinda naive in his reasoning or just didn't disclose all his reasoning. Another reason the Powers from his old dimension could have (and probably do) for giving him so much time is that they want to look into ways he can be defeated and or hope something out there will get rid of him for them. That way, if they find something they can just remove him and proceed with their plans as usual when he returns. That being said, I hope he takes the time to learn the limits and strengths of his inbuilt abilities and also to expand his horizons. For instance, at least he'll need a way to revisit the dimensions he's passed through. I have no doubt he'll make friends along the way, and having to leave them behind should be incentive enough to find a way to revisit them. Also, as strong as he is, he might want to look into technological and mystical upgrades that could be share with the gang and any other friends when he returns.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 7 . 4/4
Much as I can appreciate Sasuke's interest I rather think he'll be disappointed since I doubt any wind technique he's capable of learning could move Raven's cloak if she didn't allow it. Frankly, an uninhibited Raven is likely not too much weaker than her father, so any force short of a bijuu in full control of it's full strength stands much of a chance against her, and Xander seeing such a monster would almost cerresult in one less bijuu.
Aprion chapter 7 . 3/18
huh, i was sure this story was dead. nice to see its not since its rather funny.
Jfitzgerald chapter 7 . 3/15
Please update again soon. Thanks.
This needs more chapters. But, shit, all your Xander stuff needs more chapters.
Rangle chapter 7 . 1/23
This is pretty funny. Thanks for writing it.
shugokage chapter 7 . 1/21
Hilarious chapter!
twilightserius chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
oh got im they are busted. ooh do you think haku will join too?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
""Just the one?" Hippolyta asked, realizing that sending a scouting party to claim the island did technically make any people there trespassers and subject to their laws, though Artemis' actions were a bit hasty."

Uh, no, Hippolyta. Just because you say it's yours doesn't change the fact it belongs to whoever was already living there and you're laws don't mean anything unless they agree.
keichan2 chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
“Yes, my student, I have dozens.” Used on Anko, no doubt! ;-p

“temporary telepathic connections to those I heal” And who is the most entertaining? Sasuke, or Zabuza witnessing Xander deal with his problem?

As a side note, I’d love to see the reactions to the mission report that Kakashi will handle to the Hokage… ;-p

Thanks for sharing!

I hope to read more soon!
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Oh Raven you tease.
TRGrene chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
I impatiently await an update.
This $4!7 is awesome and funny mustn't forget funny.
Yoda900 chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
I just finished reading the Walking on Sunshine, A sunny day in DC and On the back of the turtle. All great stories, but I have a suggestion. Why not let the two Xander's meet and exchange some training ideas. Hope to read a lot of more chapters/stories from You.