Reviews for On the back of the turtle
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 10 . 8/1
This is really enjoyable! Thank you!

Dirt Rider
darrelljcook1 chapter 10 . 6/28
I cannot see the gods cooperating to any greater extent, but I could see Janus taking advantage of a possibility and laughing his ass off at the results!
Svenion chapter 10 . 6/22
aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh!

you have a gift. an inborn ability to stop stories at the exact point that i fully invest in it. I've sait it before, I enjoy everything of yours that I've read. Just wish there were more that were completed
enkido chapter 10 . 6/10
Xander shouldn't feel bad about kicking godly ass. Because they are very prideful and arrogant so would never consider any plan that required they be humbled as he did them. If anthing it was someone higher up who arranged this as punishment to his powers for their treason.
Guestinator chapter 8 . 5/29
You know having watched all of Naruto up to Boruto that means I know the Turtle wasn't a bad guy. Meaning Xander just sentenced what amounts to a innocent to eternity of being alone while suffering the vacuum and radiation of space for no real reason other than he didn't think.
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 5/29
This is just hilariously awesome and I can't wait for more
flaming hunter chapter 10 . 4/25
Keep going this is great
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 4/24
Still looking forward to more chapters. Hope the next world will be Harry Potter. Maybe...
Then MC could stock up the library, maybe even learn Harry Potter Style Magic. Since it is the best for utility.
SG-1 would be good too. Would be funny if MC stuck his head in an Ancient Knowledge Repository, then kept all the knowledge since he should be like, a 12th level intellect or higher. Combined with his healing factor.
Wiredawgman chapter 10 . 4/20
This story is fantastic! I can’t wait til you update!
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 10 . 4/16
Is Haku going to be their new slurpee machine?
Maurz chapter 7 . 2/19
I do find it a bit annoying that he's way more lenient to women. If a man attacked his island, I bet he would've just insta-killed him.
Zero chapter 1 . 2/1
...
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 10 . 1/12
This is hilarious. I almost wish they had more time in the world of Naruto. I could only imagine what they would do to the rest of the villains from the show.
teazer chapter 5 . 1/8
Please sir may we have another
RueX12 chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Lmao, his such a dick even I can barely stomach it and I love evil MC's Also thiers was a reason they hate man before the new 52 or something like that. Imagine being a sex slave for centuries or. maybe decades and not hating the gender that violet them. just saying.