Reviews for A New Player: Year Five: The Drums of War
Angel SilverWinter chapter 21 . 1/14
Nathair Bhinse chapter 20 . 1/6
I love this series so far, its absolutely brilliant! Keep em coming, you've got another eager reader!
H.N.Dots chapter 20 . 1/3
Ah Faykan, I expected him to steal away Harry, but Draco was a bonus. :) Happy New Years to you too. And this is the last chapter... Well, I will look forward to Book 6, Eye of the Storm. I hope you have a good day! :-D
Angel SilverWinter chapter 20 . 1/1
H.N.Dots chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
I laughed when Voldemort said that Faykan was in Dumbledore's control. And now you let us know Faykan's true identity as Alatar the Azure of the Istari! :) Thank you for updating, you''re such a wonderful writer and I always look forward to reading your stories! I hope you have a good day!
Angel SilverWinter chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
I'm enjoying reading this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Peyton Short chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Oh my gosh, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I can not wait until the next chapter. The character development is fantastic. I will be watching and waiting for the next chapter
Michael Bourne chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
cool that elven sleeping spell continues?
H.N.Dots chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Faykan is overpowered. :) Thank you for updating, I especially like all the action that happened in this one chapter. Draco was disowned, Sirius died and we got to meet Voldemort. I hope you have a good day!
Angel SilverWinter chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Another very good chapter. This story is really good and I can't wait to read what happens next.
CFarmerlady chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Wonderful. Looks like this one is winding down, though.

How long, I wonder, until the Darkness Slayer reveals himself? Or will he do so? Gandalf never told Bilbo or Frodo he was a Maia, but they may already have known the basic history of the Istari. Don't know :D. Looking forward to the next chapter!
H.N.Dots chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
This update is great! :) I especially like how Faykan participated in pranking Umbridge. I hope you have a good day!
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 11/20/2014