Reviews for Beasts of Blame by Nature
Cinderella1268 chapter 6 . 4/20/2017
Terrific story once again, your writing as always,excellent!Absolutely fantastic story from start to finish,you captured Red and Lizzie's characters to you loved it!LIZ&RED FOREVER..
Juulna chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Fantastic. You write very well. It's introspective and a delight to read. You chose your song lyrics very well, and they matched perfectly in some spots. Look forward to exploring your other work and anything new you put out. Thank you for this story.
Juulna chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Very well done. Loving your writing!
Juulna chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
Beautiful.
Juulna chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
You write beautifully.
Juulna chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Love it! Love dangerous Red.
Juulna chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
love the concept of this so far!
Radleks chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Excellent story! Love their discussion about feelings and that Lizzie is pregnant.
SomeLikeItHot88 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
This has got to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I only have one request... Please write a one shot follow up where Lizzie gives the good news to Red, I know you would do a terrific job and I want to read the emotions as he truly gets his second (or third) chance that only Lizzie could give him.
Redlover chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This has got to be one of the top three stories I have enjoyed the most of The Blacklist stories, period. Read it several times. You are a fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
It's so gross that I'm not sure where to start. First of all, it's out of character: Lizzie wouldn't have sex with him hours after he slept with another woman and on the same bed! And unprotected sex? Ew.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
So many thoughts here about how much this story affected me. I loved the growth of Lizzie in excepting her love for Red and choosing life and him. ...Thank You
MzMeloncholia chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
*flail*
i love. your words. these characters. this collection of moments.
adore.

HasFar2Go chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
What a beautiful ending to this story! Loved this from start to finish!
HasFar2Go chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Unf! Great, hot writing there, and wow, you let them be themselves, as perfectly imperfect as that is, and make mistakes with one another. This story is so compelling!