Reviews for Into the Veil
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
I'm here, me, the person who just spent the entire day reading and rereading your 21 chapters. Only to be crushed that it hasn't been updated, and absolutely saddened that you got your first Flame. I think this is amazing, it's gritty, it's real, and I hope you didn't get discouraged over other people's opinions. Please! Tell me you did not abandon this because some one was disrespectful. This is amazing. Your on my fav list, author, story and I am following both! Hope you are well and nothing bad happened that caused a hiatus! Have a great New Year!
WRose chapter 21 . 12/22/2017
What with harry potter being a book story in supernatural?
Pity, she isn't Crowley's beloved daughter.
WRose chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
I always thought that she and Severus would be better together than the weasley boy!
Are actually all death eaters now in supernatural? Please no.
All pureblood males without a pureblood female, ironic.
WRose chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
No, no mistake I think.
WRose chapter 3 . 12/21/2017
You got Sam spot on! He has been this bad/dark side.
Wonder if he had to have her before dean. Also true, "not enough credit to dean" - so true. Dean is actually smarter than Sam, Sam doesn't even realise when dean's using a mask and when he sees that something is wrong he interprets it completely wrongly and in a way which fits in his worldview. Even in season 13, the actual airing one,he doesn't get it. Dean can built things which would be classified as a master of ingeneuring. He thinks he's better and smarter because of Standford? He doesn't see that dean choose to not go not that he wasn't able to intellectually. Furthermore, he already saw that good "marks" won't help him in his future: marks don't count, what you have in your head and can use is important; a GED on which he can built if need be. And don't let me start on American schools, their quality and intellectual worth. Sorry to the ones who feel hurt but it is the truth!
Ninja Violinist chapter 21 . 11/29/2017
This is awesome. The fact that it’s still Supernatural without focusing on the Winchesters is just a great. I really hope that there’s more soon! I’ve got to find out what happens when Hermione finds out what’s been going on with Cass and all.
Cookie05 chapter 21 . 11/24/2017
I am loving this story
After reading the blurb I didn’t imagine it would be anything like the story is but it’s so much better than what I thought.
Please update again soon
kirsant chapter 21 . 11/3/2017
Aw, shucks, I'm at the end. Fantastic story, and so immersive. The characters really come alive, especially Crowley. Oh man, I can just hear that signature drawl in his every phrase. I hope your muse returns to you and you'll continue this.

A small correction for the Russian in this chapter: it should be "хромых лошадей"
kirsant chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
Truly a great chapter. Hermione's pain from loosing the baby and the jadedness that has gathered from her years on the hunt all come to a sort of pinnacle, and it's just heart-wrenching.
kirsant chapter 11 . 11/3/2017
I really enjoyed the way she met up with Snape, and the way you introduced Malfoy was a surprise - a pleasant one.

There was a phrase in this chapter, though, that really stuck out to me. From the mouth of the devil regarding Death Eaters: "I was always their true dark lord." It's just so...succinct and poignant. Great writing!
kirsant chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
Got my answer about the magic. Really felt for Hermione in this chapter; her loneliness and despair was palpable. And, man, when Cass comes! "I know what you are!" Brr!
kirsant chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
I just loved Loki. That omniscience, that power, panache. The way he just so casually reminds Hermione of her blood status, and then infuriatingly refuses to help.

I keep wondering though how much magic can Hermione use. I guess a flashback of the moment she arrived will come. Well. I'll find out soon :D
kirsant chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Daang. I'm not much one for crossovers, but this first chapter is just captivating. And, just like in Lineage, the writing is top-notch.
glxpezz chapter 21 . 7/18/2017
I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS! Your concept literally blew me away like dear god I don't think I ever enjoyed a crossover this much before. It's my all time fave and it saddens me to see that it was last updated 2yrs ago :( PICK IT BACK UP CUZ WAITING FOR DRAMIONE TO HAPPEN IS KILLING MEEEE
GreenCraze chapter 21 . 7/13/2017
Okay lady this story is awesome so can you pleeeeaaassseeee update it? :(