Reviews for Dragon's Tears
werewolf120 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
You are the best chammpionshipping writer ever could you keep rwriting more
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story, ASAP!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
kool
GypsyDaydreamer chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That was an adorable story! I'm so happy now! *floats away as a bubble*
The lazy frog chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
You are a decent writer... but you have some pretty out-there ideas and you don't really pull them off. But then again, I'm not really a big fantasy person.

Frog
Cessie chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I liked it! I usually dont like guy/guy pairings but that was fun to read!
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
_ I started reading "Dragon's Love" before this, but decided I'd better read the first two in the series before going any further.

Anyways, this is a great story. I think Lance is THE best, he's my favorite Pokemon character ever! _ I'm glad you're doing stories that are based around him (and Ash too, of course, who is a cutey too!). I thought this was sweet. I'll be going on now to "Dragon's Silence", so I'll see ya there...

-Samantha McPhoenix, Pokemon League Grand Master (aka Pichu*Star)
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Are you dum lance and ash are boys!
Guy Shani chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
wow, that was short, yet touching
aZnpRyD chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
waH! sho kiut/kewl D D ahaha

lance sho sek-C

ahah

DRAGONITES SUPER KIUT!
MaeglinRumil chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
awww! kawaii!
The Pokemon Reader chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
When will the next chapter be up? I'd love to know what happens! But, Lance kissing Ash? Total PG-13! I definitely agree with you on that. Hehehe! See ya!
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Good srory. But it needs some hard work. Like go in depth about Lance and Ash past history. maybe not have Lance go into the vortex so soon.
Unclear Destiny chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I was going to drop a review at school but for some wierd reason, I didn't. This story is very good, the plot is exeding, and this is the first I've read of such a couple! Although I'm slightly weirded out I'm open minded and there for don't care what couples you use. And I am VERY curious at what happened in their past lives, so please wright a prequil or I'll die thinkin about what happened!(Grins) Check ya later.

Hallow SHADOWS
Not in the mood to tell tired chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Nice story, think you could do a prequil? It would really help. By the way update Card Captor Ashura please.