Reviews for A Tale of Two Festivals
Ookami Aya original chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
GYUH! Dumb blond girl! You should have Kagome tell her friends to start a NEW 'rumor' that she was in bed that night with bruised bones and gout and that the one girl heard noises because she was the one making them!
Ookami Aya original chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I just started reading this (I'll review again when I finish chpt. 5) and I noticed that you said Kagome's feet squished, implying that her shoes were all wet. I just thought you might like to know that Japanese students change into indoor shoes when they come inside the school, and I think they do at home, too. Ta for now.
Divine Heart chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
I like the story!
Ryu chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
In the words of Ed...O la laa~ **; Pretty! Awesome! Neat! KAWAI! ...Sugoi **; I love it! Just utterly adore every single part! ..'cept the dead body..ew~ e.e;;

Ehehe..anyway, hope you update soon~! 'Tis been three months since your last update..and..well..y'know. o.o I don't wanna see it end yet!
LPegasus chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
It's really good! Keep up with the chapters!
Terra Midi chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
hehe..that would be funny beyond all great story..a lil gory..but good.
Yafeh chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
please update soon
Lady Enchantress chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
aw! Kawaii!
Bunny-sama chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
it was kind of short. but still good none the less, and i'm really hating that BITCH. *dramatic and enlongated 'no'* she can NOT ruin Ksgome. not now!

O_O. but wha if Ksgome showed up with Inu at the snowflake ball. i think I said that before, but it would really turn the tables, especially since you know Inu wouldn't stand for another guy tring to ove in on her, let alone that little bitch to upset her. or even him.*shrugs* I still don't like her.

Well, keep up the good work. Ja ne.

(n_n) ~Bunny
ShadowLi19 chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
hehe,looks like Tetsumora's X is in for it now
jessica chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
wow, that was a cute chapter! i like having a new kitsune around. is shippou going to have a crush on her?
bookgal4000 chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
I think the story plot is great. If your going to make it a romance between Inu-yasha and Kagome it might be good to start it in the next chapter. Maybe have Shippou stay behind and have Inu-yasha take Kagome to the well. He goes back with her because it the new moon and finds out about the dance becuse the guy in school that likes her wishes her to go to the dance. You get the picture.
Sylph2 chapter 4 . 12/27/2002
aiiiieeeeeeeee! I love it! You end your chapters too quickly! Long chapters are bad? Feh! more, more, more! *grins goofily* mmm... inu and kagome fluff... eheheh...!
Bunny-sama chapter 4 . 12/27/2002
u_u Are you really calling me a fanficion junkie? A heavy addict maybe, but not a junkie... well maybe one when that dealer on the corner starts selling InuYasha... then I can't complain... Well, you've yet again, come up with a good chapter, I'm looking forward to the trip back *SMILES* fluff is always interesting... almost as good as 'awkward moments'...

(n_n) Happy holidays New Year ~Bunny
evilLilShinju chapter 4 . 12/27/2002
YO! you updated! YOU UPDATED! YAY! i'm so happy! yay! hurry and write more! it's yummy!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »