Reviews for I'm A What Now?
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 5 . 12/2
Really amazing. I love it.
I've never seen a story where they're both genderswapped AND de-aged. It's very interesting and you managed to pull it off super well.

I saw on your profile that you were sick. Like, seriously sick. And this hasn't updated since 2014 you haven't favorited anything published after 2015. So I guess I'm just asking if you're alright?

This was really fun to read. Thank you for writing.
I hope everything's alright. Take care. :)
God is Gracious chapter 5 . 11/5
*pouts* Why are all the good fanfictions stalled/not continued/not been updated for a long time?
That's Balderdash chapter 4 . 10/26
Okay, seriously. This take the cup for most amazing doctor who fanfic.
srirachacha chapter 5 . 8/17
I just found this story and it's amazing! Whether you continue it or not, I love it!
That's Balderdash chapter 5 . 6/26
Okay, no joke, this is the most amazing story ever okay? okay. I love this and it very suddenly have my undivited attention and utmost respect. This is now my on my top 1 and you might think I left out a zero there but I didn't.
kittyrsocute chapter 5 . 6/21
*looks at you with big tear filled puppy dog eyes* Please update this soon! This is honestly one of my favorites out of the of from our universe stories. I want to see how the Doctor will react when he finds out just what Annie/Andy is.
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 5 . 5/31
. . . I kinda need more of this ADORABLENESS!

Please?
Pretty please? . . .
I'm begging here!
xrikkeager chapter 5 . 5/28
Hi,
I know it's been a little over 3 years, but is there any chance of you continuing this story?
I really love it, and I would love to find out what happens next! :)
Gammily chapter 5 . 4/22
Omg this story is amazing. They storyline is great so far and I'm super ready for more of Andy and the Doctor!
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 5 . 3/18
Oh gosh, poor Andy
Jesse Wales chapter 4 . 1/13
Hey, you! Yeah, you. Just reading this yet again and singing heigh-ho for an update because this story has so much potential. It can go anywhere, and I want to see Andy grow as the plot progresses and questions are answered.
Dr. Sparkeater chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
Lovely story, but it is a bit sad you never continued! But if you ever plan too, AMAZING! I'd love to read more! -plzplzplzplz xD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I must say, this is one of the most intriguing fanfics I've ever read. Annie, well Andy, is such a well developed character that has flaws and motives that make s/he seem very realistic.

Another brilliant thing you've done is portrayed the Doctor in a very convincing manner. I could imagaine him reacting like that, not just randomly accepting the fact that a small child has taken his hand hostage (hilarious idea) but being suspicious of said small child and questioning them. You portrayal of cannon characters is brilliant!

Finding a caracter that not only switches genders, but changes ages as well is amazing to me, let alone the fact that it is beautifully written (minus a few grammatical and spelling errors here and there but I'm sure a beta could fix that).

I really hope you do continue this story, leaving us on a cliffhanger like that is really too mean! I don't want to put preassure on you, I know what it's like to loose interest in a project, but I sincerely hope you do pick this up again soon!

- From a Guest
Llyrica chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Thank you for writing and sharing! I think you chose an interesting time and place to have the OC pop into the series. Also, the person freaks out and cries (like yeah, pretty sure most people in that situation would react pretty strongly and negatively too), but isn't completely useless (they plan and and take action in order to try and survive. They cry a lot, but aren't annoying or dislikable because of it).
Annienygma chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
I love this! How Andy acts really like a little kid despite being a grown woman mere hours ago. Hope you update this, I REALLY do!