Reviews for I'm A What Now?
Diving in chapter 5 . 2/8
Looks interesting. Still that's an original one as far as oc goes. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Writless chapter 5 . 1/23
I like that Andy is struggling to remember all the details. I know for sure I'd be absolutely lost. They'd be like "alright, what happens next so we can avoid the bad stuff?' and i'd be like "i was too busy sobbing...so i dont really remember...but im pretty sure no one important died? probably...idk" and that's how i'd accidentally get all my favorite characters murdered. such disappointment!
Writless chapter 4 . 1/23
shame on the doctor for making a kid cry! he deserves to get sobbed on for that kind of behavior
Writless chapter 3 . 1/23
dont wander off! the most crucial of all the made up doctor rules!
Writless chapter 2 . 1/23
im digging that the regeneration ended up as a kid! that's a new angle to take and one i don't really see that often. also i would be deeply ruffled if i woke up one day with junk between my legs. deeply ruffled.
Writless chapter 1 . 1/23
"i woke up after dying. i never thought i'd do that"
loved that. awesome hook. i see in the corner there that this hasn't been updated since 2014, so im not having positive vibes over here, but what the hell, i'm fully dedicated to not doing anything productive today, so here we are!
firember23 chapter 5 . 1/21
Please keep the story going ...
Rosesroses25 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Wow! This was an awesome chapter! Your writing is fabulous and had me bent over laughing. Thank you! I really needed that.
I noticed you haven't updated in a year and a half. Is everything okay? I know what it's like to be stuck in bed for months at a time. Not a lot of fun:(
Anyways, keep up the good writing!
phantomq3 chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
ive really enjoyed this fic so far! Its not easy to find DW fics with such interesting ocs... im really curious about what andy could be! (despite the lightshow, Time lords dont swap places when regenerating... or hiss... hmm..) i really hope you can update again, bc this fic is great!
Spitfire147 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I don't know if you will read this, but for the love of all things holy, please review. This is a masterpiece that needs to be continued. Come back?
Wings of Dread chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
I love this story, as it's unique, awesome, beautiful, and realistic all wrapped in one. My one big problem with this; it hasn't been updated in nearly a year, maybe more. The story itself is masterfully crafted, if that's a thing, though I do have a problem with the chapters being too short. But, still, update, pleasssssseeeeee! I love this story so much already, to see it go to waste and be forgotten about is almost painful.

- procrastinating, WOD
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I seriously hope you find inspiration to continue this fic. Seriously. So original for an OC Doctor Who fic. Please, please update!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
OMG. I sitting here snorting up a giggle-fest. I loved the line about the Doctor ought to give up the idea of freedom (to a stubborn kid with a death grip holding him hostage). Seriously, this fic is hilarious. I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter because it's the last and you were on fire, churning out 5 chapters across several days and then nothing :(
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
HAHA, double whammy. Not only age regression but sex-change after you're first regeneration. Looking forward to more!
Spitfire147 chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
Wow...I am blown away by how good this is. Please for the love of all things holy, update. I want to see more!