Reviews for I'm A What Now?
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 5 . 3/18
Oh gosh, poor Andy
Jesse Wales chapter 4 . 1/13
Hey, you! Yeah, you. Just reading this yet again and singing heigh-ho for an update because this story has so much potential. It can go anywhere, and I want to see Andy grow as the plot progresses and questions are answered.
Dr. Sparkeater chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
Lovely story, but it is a bit sad you never continued! But if you ever plan too, AMAZING! I'd love to read more! -plzplzplzplz xD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I must say, this is one of the most intriguing fanfics I've ever read. Annie, well Andy, is such a well developed character that has flaws and motives that make s/he seem very realistic.

Another brilliant thing you've done is portrayed the Doctor in a very convincing manner. I could imagaine him reacting like that, not just randomly accepting the fact that a small child has taken his hand hostage (hilarious idea) but being suspicious of said small child and questioning them. You portrayal of cannon characters is brilliant!

Finding a caracter that not only switches genders, but changes ages as well is amazing to me, let alone the fact that it is beautifully written (minus a few grammatical and spelling errors here and there but I'm sure a beta could fix that).

I really hope you do continue this story, leaving us on a cliffhanger like that is really too mean! I don't want to put preassure on you, I know what it's like to loose interest in a project, but I sincerely hope you do pick this up again soon!

- From a Guest
Llyrica chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Thank you for writing and sharing! I think you chose an interesting time and place to have the OC pop into the series. Also, the person freaks out and cries (like yeah, pretty sure most people in that situation would react pretty strongly and negatively too), but isn't completely useless (they plan and and take action in order to try and survive. They cry a lot, but aren't annoying or dislikable because of it).
Annienygma chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
I love this! How Andy acts really like a little kid despite being a grown woman mere hours ago. Hope you update this, I REALLY do!
Annienygma chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Love the talk with the Doctor!
Diving in chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
Looks interesting. Still that's an original one as far as oc goes. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Writless chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
I like that Andy is struggling to remember all the details. I know for sure I'd be absolutely lost. They'd be like "alright, what happens next so we can avoid the bad stuff?' and i'd be like "i was too busy sobbing...so i dont really remember...but im pretty sure no one important died? probably...idk" and that's how i'd accidentally get all my favorite characters murdered. such disappointment!
Writless chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
shame on the doctor for making a kid cry! he deserves to get sobbed on for that kind of behavior
Writless chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
dont wander off! the most crucial of all the made up doctor rules!
Writless chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
im digging that the regeneration ended up as a kid! that's a new angle to take and one i don't really see that often. also i would be deeply ruffled if i woke up one day with junk between my legs. deeply ruffled.
Writless chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
"i woke up after dying. i never thought i'd do that"
loved that. awesome hook. i see in the corner there that this hasn't been updated since 2014, so im not having positive vibes over here, but what the hell, i'm fully dedicated to not doing anything productive today, so here we are!
firember23 chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
Please keep the story going ...
PurpleChainsawCat chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Wow! This was an awesome chapter! Your writing is fabulous and had me bent over laughing. Thank you! I really needed that.
I noticed you haven't updated in a year and a half. Is everything okay? I know what it's like to be stuck in bed for months at a time. Not a lot of fun:(
Anyways, keep up the good writing!