Reviews for Bite me
FiveOfFive chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I read another one of your stories and thought to myself: "Self, thinks I, this is an interesting writer, I wonder what else she's done." So I click on your name and read your profile, where I am directed to another site if I want to read all your good stuff. "Great, another person trying to get me to sign onto their site. Bah Humbug I say to you!" Then I read this, I am so sorry I take both the "bah" and the "humbug" back.

I shall go there now and search for you, can you ever forgive me?
BlaBlah333 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
AMEN SISTA! I'm currently having problems and are taking their sweet time in helping me. *is going to that site now* and yes, BOO TO LOGAN... that old geezer ;0)
zora080393 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
wooho...new jensen site with tons of fanfiction to read! thanks a lot. i just went and got myself registered. awesomeness
djonie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I LOVE IT! hope to read more from you at NWP!
demondeansgirl666 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that's fucking great i love it.
draco's slave chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
please update "hermione malfoy!"
Adele Elisabeth chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
[laughing her arse off at the 'little exo']

Okay, so I gotta admit, I always had a soft spot for Logan when I watched Dark Angel, but yes, you are -damn- good at Logan bashing. (And Alec way hot. Logan? Logan who?)

This was wonderfab. Damn freird[freakyweird] for being uptight and strange.

[giggles her way through the ghost story thingie...very clever of you, M[ole]/L.]
Petal chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
"Scarlet"

This is wonderfully well-written, as was all the work of that 'other' Scarlet. Sadly, the lack of maturity of some posters here, and the complete disregard for the treatment of authors by this site is nothing new. It is a shame a site which claims to encourage imagination and creativity is so blatantly allowing abuse of any authors who attempt these supposed ideals. And sadly, now seem to be participating.

I, and I'm sure other authors, have no confidence that I won't also commit some unnamed and unexplained "crime" and summarily be deleted. Or that a poster who takes exception with the FICTIONAL couple I choose to write about will not be freely allowed to spam any and all works I post. For these reasons, and in protest over the deletion of that other author, I have removed my stories from here.

I would recommend any other posters who also disagree with the Nazi-like tactics employed here find their way to .

This site actually encourages creativity and will not allow abuse of any of it's authors. All of the stories I have written or will write will be found there.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us, Scarlet.
i'm curious chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Authors in general put whether or not a story is M/L or M/A in their summary, it's a shame that's not enough to deter a person who doesn't like either coupling from reading the story. I usually read a story if I find the summary interesting. I prefer M/A but if a M/L story has an interesting summary than I'll read it. There are a lot of good stories out their from both the M/L and M/A camps, this warring between the two is hurting more people (writers and faithful readers) than it's worth. I do like Scarlet. I loved every story she wrote and even though it's probably like 3 or 4 hardcore M/L fans with nothing better to do with their time that's causing all the trouble as far as complaining against M/A stories, I don't think it helped this stupid situation that's going on between M/L and M/A supporters by writing a story bashing Logan and then only putting that it's a M/L story.
Raksha chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Dark Angel stories, in and of themselves don't cause problems. There's nothing wrong with Scarlet's stories, yet they've been taken down. The problem is with a certain faction within the fandom (the Max/Logan shippers). They can't stand the thought of Max or Logan together with anyone else, so they continually harass M/A authors. They leave spamming "reviews" (take a look around if you don't believe me), put snotty comments like "This is M/L, no M/A EWWWW!" or "This is M/L so hahaha!" in their story summaries, and continually e-mail ff.n with complaints about an author for no good reason, other than they don't like the way she portrayed a character.

And for the record, I've heard authors in various other fandoms complain about the way ff.n treats them.
I'm curious chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Is it just Dark Angel stories that cause so much trouble or do other TV shows cause just as much banning here and censoring there?
alecsangel chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
LMAO!

Awesome, awesome, awesome fic! Loved the bungee cord, loved the explanation of 'little exo' to Alec, loved Alec!

All around awesome fic! Loved it!

Beth
Moch chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Well, looks like FFNET has truly shown what tight-ass they are.. Sigh. Fuck it. Tight-asses aren't worthy of our talent core. D
DrkAngl chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
You're awesome scarlet! All of your stories are great, but this was especially enjoyable. You are the reason I first started reading stories at NWP's site. Keep writing!
RagingConfusion chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Awww, poor Scarlet! I can't believe they kicked you off again for the M/L action story. I was going to review it, but I guess they deleted it.

So, I'll just review it in this box. That was hilarious! I loved it. Especially writing M/L action... that really got them all pissed off. I don't understand though - if you didn't break any rules doing it... whatever. We have NWP which is excellent. :)

Great job on this little snippet. Hehehe Bungee cord. What an idiot Logan. So, are you not going to post here anymore? They don't deserve your ama()ing writing anyway. :)