Reviews for Descent Into Darkness
Komorebi-chan chapter 21 . 1/20
You just made this crack pairing so adorable that I don't regret clicking on Hidan for lolz Your writing is so nice and I know I'm a pretty late reviewer, but I would love to read a sequel!
missvietlove chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
It was amazing! Really I have never thought that Hinata and Hidan could be together, and you have change my mind, they are so cute, yet so hot, my god I have cry and laugh throughout all my reading. I can't stop myself from reading and because of that I have went to bed at , never do this before so thank you for this story, it was a revelation!
Azrayahx chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Absolutely loved this story thank you for writing
witchprincess33 chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
That. Was so. AMAZING! Holy crap I'm sad it's over! I think I might actually cry. Yup I'm crying. TT lol you did great on this fic. I wasn't able to stop reading once!
RinneLin chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
You did an excellent job with an unusual pairing. And I loved it! And if I really think about it, if I was on Hinata's place I would probably do the same thing. Choose to stay rather than go back to Konoha where I would be treated as insignificant again.
SoraTengu38 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Please write a sequel!
blackirishawk chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Oh this story left so many possibilities but it closed so well I applaud thee lol this was amazing
blackirishawk chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Let me pause and say I'm so glad you didn't make her into a sadistic killer she's still him at a with more confidence and control I thank you for that and on that note to the next chapter
IamEnVIOUS chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Sequel god damn it!
IamEnVIOUS chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
Nice Hinata survived.
IamEnVIOUS chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Did it work? I hope so.
IamEnVIOUS chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Damn. She better not die.
IamEnVIOUS chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
EEeeeeeee!
IamEnVIOUS chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Sad to hear Ino died, it should have been Sakura.
IamEnVIOUS chapter 15 . 7/2/2014