Reviews for You and Me
I can't wait for the next update :) it's a really good story lol
Silver Blue Eyed Wolf chapter 14 . 4/18
Don't do hijack, especially if they are BROTHERS, it's just freeking gross! Hiccup and Astrid seems like a more suitable pairing even though Astrid is kinda evil but that would make a good twist. ;)
Jett Hawk chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
Wow, kinda weird to say this but you sound pretty adorable! ;D I'm just bein' nice. Anyways, this story is pretty good, one of my sisters were bugging me about it so I was thinking "Why not?" It helps when I have a croud of dumb girls always saying how I'm "Sexy" and "Hott" and shit like that, sure I'm good-looking but DAMN! I'm still human, jeez...I sounded like a self obssessed dumb ass...lol! Well, I'm not self obssessed I'm just honest but overal with the whole stupid 'Fangirl' thingy it's annoying so thanks for the relief, it helps. :)
Viola Snow chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Well...that was one hell of a long holiday! Anyways, I'M BACK! When I read that you was gonna Hijack the story and use my idea you sounded so damn ADORABLE! I was literally fangirling and my neighbour was looking at me like 'Dafuq that girl doing?' I closed my window cuz the dude started checking me out...pervert...anyways, I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE, you're amazing :) Well, good luck and thank you!

Viola Out!
JennaMusic chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I'm trying to imagine hiccup singing
Dead account no longer here chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
The. Feels. Man. Think ur doing a good job on this. Kinda feels like how Anna and Elsa would be like if they were males/look like sorta. Idk, I too stupid to know things.
Miss Anony chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Aww this part! The reprise is the best and worst part of the movie for me, and when I watched Frozen today, I kept thinking of this fic. Love the chapter, can't wait for more!
Miss Anony chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Haha well this is great! Pitch and Gothel are buttfaces aren't they?! Great chapter!
Amanda Valdez chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Please update I love this story so much
ashley.herrera.16547 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
This is amazing please update soon
nina.dotran.3 chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Yay! Rapunzel's here. Love it. She's so cute.
Miss Anony chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Awww how cute! Rapunzel as ice girl- I love it!
nina.dotran.3 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Ahhhhhhh, this is so amazing. I absolutely in love with your story. Update as fast as you can please
Miss Anony chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Hahah Merida knows ALL! Loved this, Hiccup was just so...cute!
Mari-mew chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
What does the line ' Did I just start a war?' means... I didn't get it! Can't really wait for the 'For the First time in Forever Revise' part... Is it dat song where Heccup will confess hiz love 'er Jack(I tried Merida's accent here... /( -_-')\ I totally failed XD) Can't really wait for the 'Olaf' to come out *(OuO)* Still loved it Keep it up Author-nim