Reviews for Smarter than he looks
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 7/16
That was great! Thanks for writing!
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 6/7
This is funny and endearing. I like it.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Maybe a 'more musical than he looks'? That would be crackish though...
ArianaRocker chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You know... I kinda wished that the bandits weren't bandits... like Tristan and Isolde, purely because they thanked Merlin for the food.

Is that sad? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Also I'm liking the series idea. As well as the idea of more observant than he looks or more strategic than he looks. These have been suggested by other reviewers. I suggest tougher than he looks for surviving torture by an enemy without saying anything or being mentally scarred by it (because I'm horrible), or a better hunter than he looks if Arthur and the knights were all injured during a patrol with no spare rations (I know I'm really horrible) so Merlin has to hunt so the recovering knights can eat. Perhaps that's improbable, but give it a try, please? Thanks for writing/typing this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Hooray for Merlin! We don't get to see him being intelligent around Arthur or the knights often enough in the television series.
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hmm nice. I am liking this "series" and I hope there will be more.
I would be interested in maybe a More Strategic than... since usually Arthur does all the battle planning but we know that Merlin has to do a fair bit of planning as well. Or maybe More Organized. Either one would be fun to read.
LinBates chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Very good story & yah, I think you should do a series of "... than he looks," one-shots! It would be great fun! Look forward to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is great! It would be nice if you continued it!
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Ha ha, that's so clever!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Love it! Amazing!
A Fellow Reader chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That sounds exactly like something Merlin would do! And I cannot believe Arthur didn't even notice what was going on. -
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
You should totaly do handsome, carming and noble... :-) Cause he has such a charming smile (goes all dreamy eyed). Hmm observant or swift, cause he did in that snake and hey... just HEY. Attackig snakes are damn fast, that takes some skill to kill one.
Might I suggest not using magical for reveal through? It just gaves it away. I would suggest lucky/tragic or maybe private? Just a thought.
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Haha loved this one. You should a series of these. :D
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Loved it! xD
Maybe "stronger than he looks"? (either physically or mentally stronger)