Reviews for Reliant
megan9810 chapter 1 . 4/1
you have got to update this..this is wonderful story please continue
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 65 . 2/1
Simply amazing and everything I was looking to bite into...so happy to have found this tale. Please please continue! I love it!
Demigod-GallagherGirl chapter 65 . 1/15
omg this story is everything. I hope you start writing again soon!
kayceele02 chapter 65 . 12/17/2016
I just love this! I love Arlie so much and Clint is amazing and he is the best brother in the world. I love their relationship and how they would do anything and everything for each other. And oh god Phil is amazing too. He is the best dad ever and I just aghsgghh I love this so much. And Nats relationship with bother Clint and Arlie is amazing. You are such an amazing and talented writer. I have read a lot of fanfictions and yours is by far the best I have ever read. Your writing is amazing words can't even describe how amazingly wonderful it is. I can't wait to read more. I know it says you're on hiatus and I can't wait for you to come back.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
This is interesting. But PLEASE add "OC" to the list of characters in the summary. It needs to be obvious that you are adding to canon.
SilverDragon13 chapter 65 . 5/16/2016
Love this story and can't wait to read more. Keep up the awesome work XD
Princess2017 chapter 65 . 2/3/2016
Please continue this story.
SusanSmile chapter 64 . 11/5/2015
No Clint will never heat you!
SusanSmile chapter 63 . 11/5/2015
Omg! You have the talent to make me ONG all the time!
SusanSmile chapter 62 . 11/5/2015
the little speech Steve gave Clint was amazing! I hope I will meet my other half one day and he will treat me like Steve;)
And seriously, you are amazing, especially the last line: I will sent Nat to you.
I laugh really hard by the way
SusanSmile chapter 59 . 11/5/2015
Awwwwww
SusanSmile chapter 58 . 11/5/2015
O M G...Not him!
SusanSmile chapter 56 . 11/5/2015
Thank you thank you! It's a relief to have Phil back! Literally really! ;)
SusanSmile chapter 55 . 11/5/2015
Oh my freakig God! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Argh! Why are you so good?
SusanSmile chapter 54 . 11/5/2015
OMG, you are a genius! That wisper " what do Fury and Loki have in common"!
And Tahiti?! Is this what I am thinking it is?