Reviews for How Long?
kumikonhan chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
AW!
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Interesting...for a beginning. I hope there is more to this.
LaiChan chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
huh, i think i'm stupid but... how long to what? (yep, now i'm pretty sure that i'm stupid '... but i still keep wondering... what are they talking about? Oo)
Alec N Meg chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
HEHEHEHEHE! I Wuv it! Soo cute! But you have a good point. Very discriptive! Nice job.

Megera
Prinzessin Kiwi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I like this story, it seams cute.. is it a oneshot or a story story?
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Interesting. I've always had trouble trying to identify myself with Inuyasha while trying to write a fic about them, but for you it seems to go without a problem.

As Ranma, you depicture Inuyasha as quite a passionate guy. Love it! - A very nice fic.
anmah chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
He-he...I know how long...but I'm not telling! Anyways, great job, you are a VERY talented writer. Very descriptive and deep. Awesome job.
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Cute, very cute!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2003

Uh I can't get enough of WAFF!

This is nicely done, and again I envy your descriptive writing! Nicely done. And I'm still wondering, How long?

Heh. I'm going to read your other stories!

- GD

Kiss kiss

crystalmoon21 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
great story write more i want to see what happens to inuyasha and is mmy frist time writeing a story to bye write more
Kagome-chan64 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Thats one of the absoulute best stories I have ever read. I really really love it.
Shikumi chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I really liked this story, it was so cute!

As much as i like it tho, I was rereading it and i couldn't help find a little phrase, that was a little amusing.

"..deer in the headlights that her eyes suddenly have a striking resemblance to.."

I don't really think Inuyasha knows what headlights are._.sorry.i couldn't 's really good tho.i love your stories! I've read them over and over again, and they always make me feel all fuzzy and content.
Pogo chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
You can't leave it there. I've been reading your Ranma fics (all of them are great), and I just stumbled across this Inuyasha one. Hope to see you write more Inuyasha fics in the future.
Lana Panther of Lightning chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Awwww! *_* This's so good! Keep writing, or else!

Lan-chan
MangaMistress chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Oh! I love it! I agree with Yamashita, write something more intense next time, like a mild lime. That would be awesome! I think you really captured the character's personalities well, especially InuYasha! Please, write another InuKag story!