Reviews for One Yard Below
Lizziepi chapter 7 . 4/11
I really enjoyed that one. Lots of good twists and then our dorks being adorable.
juldoozicloud.com chapter 7 . 9/22/2017
This was completely delightful! I thoroughly enjoyed each bit, so sweet, so heartwarming! Love the stuff about Mr. and Mrs. Holmes... her cooking is wonderful and hilarious and makes so much sense!
This chapter was pure bliss! I adore these two lovebirds and their awkward flirting. What a couple of dorks!
kate chapter 7 . 4/11/2017
oh damn i LOVED this! My favorite part is when Sherlock asked her to kiss him. I can totally see him saying something like that. I don't think I've ever read that in other sherlock/molly fics. thank you for writing this! x
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
awww :) this was a pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Sherlock and Molly belong together not I actually really liked your Tom/Moran character. Him and Molly would be an interesting pair
legolover chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Loved every second of it! Great job and their flirting is so cute.
triniti71 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
That was a fantastic finish. loved this Fic!
triniti71 chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I love it. I truly love to hate Irene Adler!
triniti71 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
. Oh that is so touching. The parents seem really real in your fic. thank you
triniti71 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
brilliant
Moonunit chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
I love this story you are a wonderful writer and this story is completely amazing!
thetamedrose chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I've just binge-read all of your stories. And my goodness! You're just an amazing writer! You make a spot on Sherlock in all of your fics, and I feel that the character development in this one is just gorgeous to read. You've got a interesting plot (Moran! Tom! MI6! Adler!) that's not too heavy with action, but completely heavy with emotions and mental development, and you throw in some great comedic relief (I burst out laughing when Sherlock says to Molly to not him him when he's trying to drive).

On that note, Molly and Sherlock's relationship is perfect. Relationships aren't a smooth road in the beginning, and the fumbling and awkward moments and flirting between them is absolutely perfect. I just loved reading it! Kudos for all your hard work! I enjoyed it all so much! :)
Valhara chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
I loved loved LOVED your story! Not only
do you write an awesome Molly but I felt you kept all the characters...well, in-character. And the story is just amazing; you kept true to the details of all 3 seasons and I loved the twist you gave for Sebastian Moran's character and Irene Adler. Of the many stories I have read over the prediction for next season, this is by far my favorite. Please keep sharing your wonderful stories with us!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
for a supposedly sherlloly that was mostly about Irene Adler
OpalSkyLoveDivine chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I love your characterizations! Wonderful plot also! Great job!