Reviews for A Clef and Umi Love Story
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 22 . 12/10/2003
*Twitch...* Ferio, Umi, and Clef are going to New York...anyways, continue soon!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 22 . 10/24/2003
This is the greatest ever! I totally love it! Please continue, and I suggest that clef run into Umi.I just want to raise a question: why did Umi shout HENTAI! at Clef when they were inthe bed? How were they supposed to produce Yuke, to kiss?
lilybunny who is too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
I wish I could write this story too. It's a great idea but you really should concentrate on plot development. Everything just happens so quickly!
MoonPaper chapter 22 . 10/15/2003
Please, do continue!

I like it very much, though you *can* fix your grammar, spelling and the paragraphing and... well, yeh. But overall, I really do like it.
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 22 . 10/12/2003
Ohh! Nice! Update soon!
Lanrete chapter 22 . 10/10/2003
nice! i want them to meet! another clami moment! pls! so sweet. Yuki sounds so perfect for Umi's daughter's name. I know how it is like to have lots of hmwk! n u used to update everyday *amazing...*

write more! Ja Ne!
hyperitaliangurl chapter 22 . 10/9/2003
i lov this story so much plezz ryte move i luv umi/celf
Umi-chan3 chapter 21 . 9/29/2003
It's good to see you back. I know all about the homework deal, I've had a ton of it myself. I really should be writing instead of reading your fic, but it was so cute. I love the young romance! It's simply adorable! Update soon ;)
Aranami-koi chapter 20 . 9/23/2003
WOW great fic so far! Please update soon!
Umi-chan chapter 21 . 9/23/2003
2 weeks? It's been almost a year! Wha this is such a kawaii fic please update!
yoshimi chapter 21 . 9/19/2003
could u please hurry up and update!
Misanagi-Anna chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Hey! I like your story! it's cool! love it! but try to be more detailed, k? it'll be much betta like that... i hope you dun mind... but my story is kinda like yours... hehe... sorry bout that..
celes8 chapter 20 . 8/5/2003
PLEASE, please, please continue! o
Mimi chapter 20 . 5/4/2003
Continue your good story!
jane chapter 20 . 4/17/2003
hey! i like ur story!

actually i read it awhile back. it has been a long time since i was able to check if the next chap. up. but i'm a little confused about who's who. about sutake, yuki and yuhi. who's the girl?the boy?the matchmaker?and who's the daughter of umi? Fuu? and hikaru?i'm really confused! sorry!

but great job though...D