Reviews for A Clef and Umi Love Story
Marineneko chapter 20 . 4/14/2003
Please! Continue! I'm anxious! *bites her left foot* If you don't update, I promise I'll eat myself and won't be able to continue reviewing!
istorya chapter 20 . 4/11/2003
REad my Yami no Matsuei fics! lolz!

Nicely done!
blazingIcEph0eniX chapter 20 . 3/26/2003
nice continue...

please read our fic...

. w 1 n g
gingerMiko chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
just to let you know it does snow in japan it even rains but thats only for six weeks around the time of late june to july.

(how do i know? the tour guide told me!)
Karyumi chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! I can hardly wait to see what u do with Yuki and sutake! They r so kawaii!
Babyangel chapter 19 . 3/8/2003
hey! you know what? i really like ur fan fic. but it's taking a bit long for you to update. i noticed you updated this last 1-21? uhmm.. could you pls. umm. hurry up? i know, i'm being rude, but well. it's a really good fan fic and i can't wait what'll happen next! if you need help i'm here. D i'm only fourteen so don't excpect much ok? thanks!
blazingIcEph0eniX chapter 19 . 3/2/2003
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! UPDATE SON! PLZ? LOL UPDATE!
SmallNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Hey I am not on this site but I am just like you a die-hard Umi and Clef fan to the end.
banryuu chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
me like me like! *bouncing off the walls*
istorya chapter 19 . 2/2/2003
WAIIIIIII AT LAST! SOOO GOOD!
Umi-chan3 chapter 19 . 1/23/2003
*mutters under breath about evil authors* please do update soon! I'm begging you! Ah! Yuki and Sutake are sooo cute! okay, I'm done. I'll be seeing you soon!
LittleMissKD chapter 19 . 1/22/2003
Hee hee _ That was really good! I can't wait for you to update AGAIN! Phwee See you next time!

Kiyo
Reiusune chapter 19 . 1/22/2003
though the wording and adjectives could be better, not to mention a few, maybe more, mistakes, that i had trouble with, it was a good overall effect. Very nice, but it seems like your trying to end it too quickly. hope to read MORE.

! #$%&*Rei
anemonekey chapter 18 . 1/14/2003
LMFAO! AWESOMENESS CHAPTERS VIVIE! MAKE EM LONGER PLLLLLLLLLLLZ! *makes a puppy dog face* LOLZ! WRITE MORE I TELL U! SINCE I CAN READ STUFFFF BUH STILL HAVE A FRICKIN LIMIT! LOLZ! WRITE I TELL U! NOW! LOLZ! did i mention longer chapters? LOLZ!
rea chapter 18 . 1/11/2003
Awww! I know you like cliff hanger but this is not fair... please finished it and e-mail me when it's done... Good luck
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »