Reviews for A Clef and Umi Love Story
money changer chapter 15 . 12/24/2002
Did ya know that 1180 yen is less than $10? That's a insane price for such an article of clothing. Three manga magazines that are the size of phone books would cost about 1200 yen. Learn the exchange rates. Geez. Ja ne!
Umi-chan3 chapter 18 . 12/21/2002
awww! that's so cute! more soon please!
skye-lark913 chapter 18 . 12/21/2002
keep it up!
istorya chapter 18 . 12/20/2002
SLY!

LOVE IT!
LittleMissKD chapter 16 . 12/2/2002
WAI! You finally updated! Great chapter! 'Till next time!

~Kiyo-chan
xoxoK-Catoxox chapter 15 . 11/30/2002
omg! i love ur fic!...i still can't understand why their boss looks like Ferio...lolz!ANYWAYS, hope u still continue the fic!PLZ?
skye-lark913 chapter 15 . 11/30/2002
POST MORE SOON! you're doing great!
anemonekey chapter 15 . 11/28/2002
I LUVE UR STORY VIVIE! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAKOII! AND IT'S SO FUNNI! AND ROMANTIC COMEDY! KYA! I LUV IT! U R SO GOOD! IF u dun keep writing...i will attack u w/EVIL PLASTIC SPOONS OF DOOM!

~*~*KIMMIEZ*~*~
istorya chapter 15 . 11/28/2002
CLIFFHANGER! GRRRRRR!

Lantis smiled? *swoon* *faint*
LittleMissKD chapter 15 . 11/25/2002
Good as ever! Wai! Can't wait for the next chapter! 'Till next time!

~Kiyo-chan
Umi-chan3 chapter 15 . 11/25/2002
omg! i heard that song at work the other day and was thinking, wow, this reminds me of Clef and Umi! that's so weird! but great story so far can't wait for the next update! (speaking of rhyming...) .
Jamie chapter 15 . 11/25/2002
Yayayayayaayayay! Chapter 15! :D:D _ Very exciting. ;) Just a question, though: How come Umi and Clef didn't go to the dance together? Or the mall? Is Clef like using one of Umi's other cars, or something? Ok, just curious. :) Until later, ja ne! _
Jace-Kun chapter 14 . 11/23/2002
Okay, how about you change the rate of Earth/Cephiro time, speeding up time in Cephiro because the world is slightly out of balence due to the pillar's soul missing. This way you can make Yuki and Sutake 13 years old. (thinks) Or you could have them going through Clef's study due to boredom and they accidentally cast a spell aging them to 13 years old.
Milieva chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
I was going to review at the end of the fic but... scary... *Is hiding behind the chair* this has never happened before! Maybe if I stay really still it won't happen again. *Hears Lantis talk* EEP! I was wrong! *ducks behind chair en slowly peeks out again and sees Yume-dam...etc..* By the way... If you think about it... the end of the letter from Umi was slightly redundant, for sayonara means 'until we meet again' _ love the story so far.
istorya chapter 14 . 11/20/2002
AWWWW... I love it every inch of this fic! Post soon okay?
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »