Reviews for Geek
rach chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
it was a really cool speech! im a thomas fan and i hate it when he gets hurt but atleast you made it sound like he got compleatly over it!

rach
Tau Reinhart chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hey, great story! You gave everyone's Zoid GF whipping boy the depth he deserves without making him OOC. As I found myself lost in the sea of Thomas-bashing fanfics, I should say I consider myself truly blessed to have stumbled upon one of these 'oases-in-the-desert'... one of which is this particular story of yours.

To tell you the truth, I've read your story some time back, back when I had been battling myself to start a Thomas-vindicating fanfic of my own. Reading this fanfic sort of gave me the green light, so I'd like to thank you for that. It definitely helped me face the conundrum of defying the 'Kill Thomas' bandwagon that strangely never seems to grow tired in this part of the internet realm.

Thanks for keeping Thomas alive... truly a character I can relate to.
hotnightmare27 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
DAMN, I love your writings
shinigami chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
very funny the part about dr.d be'in creepy and not wanting to be like him very funny! :) ande the part about lighting karls ass on fire good mnental picture i could see tomas standing there with a candel in one hand winking and doing a peace sign in the other. and you just kept alaborating and ya know it was very tastful and funny not tiring. good show and over and out.
Van chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Yo,its me, The guy from Zoids Exolution board, this story really gets to me, becuase Its the sort of situation that I think ill end up in, eventhough Im planning on joining the RAF, it does make me concerned about my future.
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Ahh, lovely job. *huggles Thomas* I really can;t think of waht to say other than it is really good.

mata

Naomi
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Cha Ching! Rack up another winner for The Sh33p!
Seishinseii chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Hi!

That was like, totally cool! i love Thomas, i think he's really Kawaii. Especially around Fiona. Anyway, that was really good!

)Love Ya,

*I Love Trunks*
Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Great once again (god this must sound like I am really sucking up to you hey?) It isnt anything like your harry one so dont worry.
random182 chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
omg! that was soooo sad! poor thomas, oh i still love you as a geek! i dont care if you are one, you're still one big hunk! keep writin!

*sarah*
vansacutie chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
That is a really sweet story! I like Thomas! If I where what's her name (I don't like Fiona, sorry to who dose), I wouldn't go with either of them, I wouldn't want to see either one of them hrut. I think that Van and Thomas go toghter.

But I love the story! THis is the first Zoids fan fic that I have read and I love it!
Starlight chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Its Karl with a k.
Panky Lady chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Wow, I like that. It's not really my style (the whole "O my life sucks" thing) but I still...like it. Ummm...yea, it's well written, show's emotion, and isn't fake. It shows *REAL* human emotion and that's real kewl. The only problem I can see is that you tended to repeat things but you might have wanted it that way so...yea. Good job!
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Loved the last line. ;) Thank you so much for writing this - Thomas is one of my favourite characters and you do him justice, IMO. Keep up the great work.
BRIrocZ chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Someone get that boy some alcohol or something.

Maybe you should change the name of these to, What Your "Friends" REALLY Think About You.

I liked what was said about stepping out Karl's shadow, but...damn, 20% chance of surviving past 40? Thats pretty morbid man. Ah well thats just the VxF fan in me talking.

Seriously, excellent a very interesting take on that twiggy simp. :)