Reviews for Slug Slinger
LethalGeneral chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
The last line of this was Mick Foley's line.

"Have a nice day!"
Evy chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Nice fic. For the most part I think you have Leena's characterization down pat. Though, I think Leena doesn't dislike/hate Harry and Bit as much as you said in your fic. I think with Harry it's more annoyance really. With Bit she does slightly care about (in a strictly platonic sense)and their relationship is more of a 'friendly' sibling rivalry, though with much more violence. XD Anyways, good fic! )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
umm ok i can see were your coming from but i think that was "slight" overkill
Steve chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
*Insert any and all adjectives pertaining to exellence here.*

That is one effin' good story, Sh33p. IMO, you hit her personality dead on. That is exactly how I see her as well. Her personality can be summed up in six simple words: Trigger happy red headed psycho bitch!

See ya in the ZE forums, Sh33p!

P.S: !
StarScout42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
this story ultimitly positively absolutly ROCKS! I love this it suits Leena so well and she is totally acting like she normally would "Slug Slinger" is the best best best!
shinigami chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
you need to do a brad one and a naomi one to i liked this and i don't even like leena! ;)
RC691 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Quite a different introspection, I must say. Most unusual. I certainly wouldn't expect that from the canon.

I fully agree with your Bulma-Leena analogy. Nothing could be further from the truth.

First of all, Zoids: NC is mostly (if not all) pokemon-style humor, so it kinda gets (really) sketchy when it comes to character development. Heck, the main character doesn't even have a past! (much less a brain)

Moving on. Leena always acts so pompous and vain, as if she was any good as a pilot. Notice that on every single zoid fight, she is either the one to take the fall or lose ammo.

Her combat style, interestingly, is completely opposite from that of Jaime's.

Her personality COULD have been analyzed further with a Loss-of-Mom syndrome, but alas, it had all gone down the drain.

Good POV of Leena in regards to Bit. There is absolutely NO hint of a B/L in the entire series, not even a one-sided infatuation. (Well, that is not counting the chasing, the beating, the childishness, the lack of cooperation in the earlier shows, the verbal abuse, lack of empathy, etc.)

The love is just seeping through my veins. Really.

As you have probably noticed by now, I am a strict Bit-Leena hater and a bona fide Anti B/L. Of course, no offense to those who see otherwise.

(Hears the MIGHTY ROAR of pro B/L) Beam me up, scottie.
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
? what u talking bout bit givin up money?
RocketJess chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Well, I certainly never saw Leena quite like *that*... Good story, though.
Li'l Yahiko chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Okay? I didn't expect that comin'. ? Leena isn't self centered and snobby like Bulma! You should expect her to be tough and easily angered. I mean, C'MON! She had no mother and took care of her dopey father all her life. By the way, I think that Leena's doing the 'I won't let you know that I like you by being mean' thing and Bit actually enjoys walking in on her (little pervert-). Anywho, That's my opinion. This isn't a flame, I just wanted to tell you what I think. AND...Those were my thoughts in the matter.

P.S: Write a Brad one. ?

Jessica Kellicut/Melfina
sessinu chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
your a horribe person. i hate your fic mostly because i'm a b/l fan. (sticks out tounge)
Assena chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Heh! That was very very cool! _ LOL! Excellent! I love it!
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
HAHAHAHA! You hit Leena's character dead on! ~_

And where did you get the idea to end the fic "Have a nice day"? It's by coincidence that I always said that in that at the end of my profile and yet I didn't mean literally. :P
Shiro Amayagi chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Sure Leena is scary...but calling her Bulma? That's just SICK! Bulma's a frickin satan freak! Bulma sucks, so how DARE you call Leena a Bulma?
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
That was great. _ She rocks. Pop. *shudders* Hehe

Mata ne! and very accurate view