Reviews for Two of Us
k chapter 1 . 6/29
I really like your story
Lady Shiari chapter 8 . 6/26
This is so amazingly addictive! Please updates soon! I hate to beg but I need to read more, like holy shit bro.
Sulfur Dusk chapter 6 . 6/14
I love the idea for this story, and your prose is very smooth. Nice job. I've been enjoying it heavily since the first chapter.
derpreader chapter 8 . 6/8
Where are you!? I need closure! Dont leave us in suspense!
Ella chapter 8 . 6/3
I love it. The characters seem like themselves, and the premise is believable (and adorable), and I thought you did a really good job with the different POVs. I don't have an account here, but I'll definitely be checking back to see where the story goes. (I've got a good feeling about this. :D )
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 8 . 5/27
mmmmoooorrrreeeeee
muuusssttt hhhhaaavvveeee mmmmooorrreeee
3333333333333333
Wannabender chapter 8 . 5/20
You aren't done right? This isn't the end right? You can't leave me like this! I need more pleaseeeeee? Oh wow I sound desperate but this is such a great plot and it's written so well... don't be over noooo...
WeddingsWithWes chapter 8 . 5/19
I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Kat chapter 8 . 5/18
I really enjoyed your story so far, when will you be completing it? I am held in suspense!
More more more please I'm killing my self in suspense here!
AnimalMCAnime chapter 8 . 5/12
Hey! Can PLZ update this!? PLZ!?
Sir Nicholas chapter 1 . 5/12
Glad to see there's been some progression in your other stories. Hope this one's not too much trouble to keep going: I'm eager to see how this ends.
CharlieEmmerich chapter 8 . 5/3
This story has been recomannded to me so many times and I see why! I love the tension and the different emotions given. I also love that the characters stay in their roles perfectly (If you watched the anime or read the manga you feel like their personalities didn't change drasticly) and the hinted sexuality and stuff. The story is awesome and I can't wait to read more!
Sir Nicholas chapter 8 . 4/22
I am glad to see you haven't forgotten this fic. This is just like a lot of my favorite romance movies & books: This (Chapter 8) is what we call the "Lowest Point" in the story where things seem at their worst, just before they start to get better. Then, things really pick up and sorries are said, and then the main characters emerge stronger. Then comes the Third Act - where the end comes into view.
Mizuno-Suzuka chapter 8 . 4/19
Great story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! update Soon!