Reviews for Two of Us
Don't leave us all hanging please.
- S.S.
Don't abandon this story it's too good to abandon.
- S.S.
This story is quite wonderful and it would be nice to see an update.
- S.S.
This story is very good and is one of my favorite SoMa fanfiction and it has been over a year since you've last updated and I hope you continue to update.
Update
This story still gives me life! I hope to see a conclusion someday but where you stopped has inherent hope imbedded as well.
NishaFox chapter 9 . 4/7
I am so happy I found this while idly scrolling through, because this story is so amazing and beautifully written. I actually got so lost in the story that I never noticed my background music stop. Thank you so much for putting this story out there for us to read.
Oh my gosh! I devoured this story within two days and can't believe it's over a year you last updated it and it kind of makes me really sad cause the charactes are so great, I love how you wrote Soul it just fits! I really wish that you would continue this story, but I guess youu have had your reasons for not finishing this story, but...just wantedt you to know that it's awesome
ChemicalDragon74 chapter 9 . 3/25
This story is absolutely amazing. Can't believe I never read it sooner. Please continue it, I would hate to see it die out. I'm from Connecticut so I love all the little details you've thrown in.
Straight A Procrastinator chapter 9 . 3/16
Please don't let this die!
Someone chapter 9 . 3/14
Please continue! This is such a great fanfic and I really want an end
redphlox chapter 1 . 2/5
I can't believe I've taken SO LONG to start reading this, but I'm excited and thankful that I did. You've set this up too perfectly. I can already feel the tension that Soul and Maka are going to endure, and I can see the trainwreck that's going to happen, and I absolutely love it. You captured their personalities so well, too - especially the dialogue, and Maka's way of thinking. I also LOVE that you have the Evanses living in Connecticut, it's such fandom headcanon, it makes me laugh. Even though we haven't met Wes yet, I'm giggling at how you wrote him. Yesss. You did such a great job with this first chapter, Proma, it's hooking and such an interesting premise.
Update
soul eater's1 fan chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
OOOOMMMMMGGGGGG!THAT WAS AWSOME PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!111
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
i would love for you to update