Reviews for Two of Us
geek179 chapter 9 . 9/22
I love this fic so much! Thans for writing!
Tacotuesday297 chapter 9 . 9/21
I want to see the next chapter so bad!
Please please update!
Silly Twin Stars chapter 9 . 8/22
I'm loving this story! I've been reading it on my daily commute, and it's been such a great way to spend the boring bus rides. I'm seriously impressed with the way you've navigated all of these OCs - they feel totally real and organic to the story, which is awesome. As much as I've loved the other chapters, this most recent chapter broke me. I love any scene where Soul plays piano, but oh man did I love the way you wrote it! My heart is physically aching for him right now. Great story. Cannot wait for more, thank you for writing this and I'm excited for what comes next!
starrymaki chapter 9 . 8/7
I'm so in love with your story! I discovered it only now but I read everything so fast because it was so good I love that you created some unique characters for this!
I'm so looking foward to the next chapter!
Update
The Hollow Luner Fang chapter 9 . 7/20
You have me on pins and needles! He's so close! How will his family react to their demonstration? Will he actually tell her what he truly feels? How will black star react when Soul saw the marvel movie without him!
Love, Love the story. Everything in this story hits all the best points from the comedy to the drama.
Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter :)
dddllll chapter 9 . 7/10
Oh my god, I love this fic. It's so well written. Been following it for years now, and I can't wait to read how everything shakes out.
Update
BrandedInIron chapter 9 . 7/5
I NEED MORE OF THIS! The dynamics between the characters are perfect and the story is just fabulous I can't get it out of my head! Please update soon!
Etcetera-etc chapter 9 . 6/29
Awwwww. That's so cute and heartbreaking at the same time. Oh, Maka... Dense as ever. (But with good reason, I suppose.) If I wasn't in class when I finished the last chapter, I would have been (internally) dying over her density, but I guess suffering is a good second choice lololol. Soul must have felt numb finding out that his soulful (haha) demonstration didn't help much with his low-pro confession. Wes was right after all! Explanation is the best way to solve it! lololol.

All humor aside, I loved it... This story was originally somewhere in the middle of my list of Soul Eater stories to read buuuut... I'd seen a certain post about you getting an endless stream of "please update"s and I'm here to break that stream. c;

Take all the time you need! Patience is a virtue readers need to practice anyway. ()
Please please continue
I'd love for an update
U must update please
I really really like this story so please update